***NBA Thread - All Hail Giannis***

Status
Not open for further replies.

Can we update this gif ?

QLEh.gif

Russ also carried Washington to the yoffs. Lmao @ these so called laker fans

I enjoy westbrook a lot, I just don't like the fit on the lakers.
They need shooters around AD and Lebron.

At least it probably lets Lebron and AD to both rest a bit more, but I think heild would have been a better fit

It also kinda fucks there salary, but it is the lakers so that wont be too much of an issue

ok im fully convinced Beal is a fucking cuck if he still has "no desire to leave washington".
your fucking running buddies are now Kuzma and Montrez. keep averaging 30 PPG and getting bounced in the first round if you even make it there.

holy fuck

ok im fully convinced Beal is a fucking cuck if he still has "no desire to leave washington".
your fucking running buddies are now Kuzma and Montrez. keep averaging 30 PPG and getting bounced in the first round if you even make it there.

holy fuck
He’s playing hardball. He wants to get to Boston without them having to give too much up.

yeah I just read that it might be so he can walk to boston
but how dumb are the wizards front office. garbage franchise. the kings in the east

Have to trade something of value oil order to get Beal. Lakes just traded a bunch of cans for Westbrick.

Sad really, but LeGOAT's stats will fade and people will say he sucks. In reality it's just gonna be Westbrick being horribly inefficient.

Westbrook will have to fit the D Wade role with the Lakers which will mean Davis will essentially be a stretch 4. Gonna be interesting to see if they can work that out. Hield would have been a better fit imo

Juice probably wanted another dominant ball handler to run the offense when he needs another 25 games off to hit the lab.

I wonder what the chances are the Lakers/Wizards deal gets expanded when LA can sign-n-trade Schroeder. Maybe loop the Kings in and the Lakers pick up Heild.

no draft night trades so far...so much for all that shit. even when the warriors were up
guessing no draft trade for simmons

as usual, all hype for nothing

I wonder what the chances are the Lakers/Wizards deal gets expanded when LA can sign-n-trade Schroeder. Maybe loop the Kings in and the Lakers pick up Heild.
Kings going to want to pay Schroeder 20 mil a year? Lmao

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back