Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Wizards Front Office for the Rui for Dunn Trade

• CP3's Doctor

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Did someone post this already? If yes, apologies for reposting.

Personally, I'll wait until Doris Burke weighs in on the topic. Maybe she's not aware of Jokic either.

How are all these idiots not aware of him? Hope it’s not a race thing…

Was just looking at Murray’s stats. Amazing how much he elevates his game in the postseason.

Regular season (career):
17, 4, and 4, 37% from 3

Postseason (career):
25, 5, and 6, 41% from 3

There is zero chance the NBA office in NYC allows Denver to go up 3-0. If I were Mike Malone, I'd rest Jokic and Murray, and play the bench, making sure they use up all available fouls.

I expect Dick Bavetta, Joey Crawford and Steve Javie to all come out of retirement for this one.

That’s a great insight from a true Sherdog scientist. Will bet all of my savings on Lakers - all $6! Go home or go homeless!

Prime master plumber Roy Hoochiemama has damn near got the whole world locked down. The refs will do their job and bring it back to Denver 2-2 with Roy and AD taking it from there.

Lol at getting a woman's opinion.

I've been listening to some games on ESPN radio and she is just brutal. I get it, she's knowledgably, but they have her in the 'color' spot an she never played the game!! LOL.

Burke is a treasure compared to the Sixers female color commentator. Very biased and a know it all. Sacramento female commentator is pretty good and brings insight.

Burke is a treasure compared to the Sixers female color commentator. Very biased and a know it all. Sacramento female commentator is pretty good and brings insight.

There is a place for a knowledgeable play-by-play, I respect that. The issue is that she is sitting in the analyst/color seat. Coach or player.

My favorite was Knicks basketball with Marv Albert and Clyde. Walt Frazier is awesome because he knows when not to talk. And when he does talk it's vintage Clyde.

I had a soft spot for Chris Carrino and Albert King, Early 2000s Nets crew, because I was a huge NETS fan.

The worst radio guy ever was the Celtics' Johnny Most. A straight up piece of garbage.

Did someone post this already? If yes, apologies for reposting.

Personally, I'll wait until Doris Burke weighs in on the topic. Maybe she's not aware of Jokic either.

How the fuck does a "sports caster" not watch sports constantly? Saying you have never watched Jokic play is grounds for being fired.

How the fuck does a "sports caster" not watch sports constantly? Saying you have never watched Jokic play is grounds for being fired.

I thought it was a meme account. But if that’s real, it shows you that journalists are a joke. Plus you have Mark Jackson forgetting about Jokic in mvp voting.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Alex Baker
Back