Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Wizards Front Office for the Rui for Dunn Trade

• CP3's Doctor

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Indeed. Jokic just triple doubled LeCan + AD + the league office up and down the street. I’m sure according to people here, it was all AD’s fault though.

{<jordan}

LeJuice was just following jordcans example.

LMAO. Jordan would never chuck 3’s because he gassed in the pivotal conference finals. He’d have savored the moment and close out the game.

Forgot about the refs too. NBA didn’t want Chicken Nuggets to advance yet still swept the FakeShow.

jordcan never made the playoffs past the age of 34. I’m sure he wouldn’t have gassed at the age of 38, but we’ll never know cuz he did jack shit once he hit his mid 30s lmao.

Also loling hard at this thread still talking about LeJuice. Weren’t you cans complaining about bringing him up the other day? Now you do it again without Revo or Vogg starting the conversation. Maybe it’s time to start reporting each other again lmao.

The issue with these guys is they will nitpick and degrade the other side to make their side look better. Can’t appreciate that both are GOAT status.

Degrading is literally all people do to LeJuices resume itt lol.

“fake rings”
“Had to switch teams”
“Friendly/rigged”

Last edited:

jordcan never made the playoffs past the age of 34. I’m sure he wouldn’t have gassed at the age of 38, but we’ll never know cuz he did jack shit once he hit his mid 30s lmao.

Lmao who would have guessed Canrona would run in here like a school girl. I guess you’re over missing your boyfriend?

<36>

Solid response to LeCan getting swept by the Nuggets and never winning a legitimate championship his entire career.

This is your hero’s biggest moment. Getting carried by Wade and Chris Bosh.

JjOL.gif

{<jordan}

Lmao who would have guessed Canrona would run in here like a school girl. I guess you’re over missing your boyfriend?

<36>

Solid response to LeCan getting swept by the Nuggets and never winning a legitimate championship his entire career.

This is your hero’s biggest moment. Getting carried by Wade and Chris Bosh.

JjOL.gif

{<jordan}

Na I’m not even a LeJuice fan and he played like shit that series, he’s old as fuck now lol. I just call it like I see it.

I laugh at jordcan fanboys who deny all the same scenarios him and LeJuice shared. Acting like he never lost in the playoffs, missed dunks, acted injured, didn’t win without a reliable sidekick/roster, team still made the playoffs without him, didn’t do anything past his mid 30s. All things LeJuice is heavily criticized for lol.

He was 35 when he got his 6th ring. LMAO.

Qing is 38 and only has 4 rings. There’s a reason he’s still playing…LOL.

Na I’m not even a LeJuice fan and he played like shit that series, he’s old as fuck now lol. I just call it like I see it.

I laugh at jordcan fanboys who deny all the same scenarios him and LeJuice shared. Acting like he never lost in the playoffs, missed dunks, acted injured, didn’t win without a reliable sidekick/roster, team still made the playoffs without him, didn’t do anything past his mid 30s. All things LeJuice is heavily criticized for lol.

6/6 vs 4/6

Facts are facts!

He was 35 when he got his 6th ring. LMAO.

Qing is 38 and only has 4 rings. There’s a reason he’s still playing…LOL.

qing is still playing cuz his mans Xi is hooking it up with the goat lab equipment imo.

Yeah that’s clearly bullshit.

Yes, yes Jordan hopped around from team to team crying on the phone and begging people to come play with him. No shit he lost in the playoffs early on. Who said that he didn’t? Lol at making up nonsense.

When LeCan wins it was only him and when he loses it was everyone else’s fault. We have people in this thread claiming Kyrie was a non-factor lmao. Dude gets the benefit of the doubt by cans like you for getting his ass kicked and never taking any blame.

6/6 vs 4/6

Facts are facts!

Jordcans finals resume is def better. He still got his ass whooped by the shitstons, celshits and snaq but people seem to forget that. Losing before the finals is somehow better than losing in the finals. I don’t think it’s debatable that juice has faced better competition in the finals as well. Slurs and warrios are significantly better than any team jordcan faced. The mavs series was comically bad tho lol. The best competition jordcan faced were ones he lost to.

Yeah that’s clearly bullshit.

Yes, yes Jordan hopped around from team to team crying on the phone and begging people to come play with him. No shit he lost in the playoffs. Who said that he didn’t? Lol at making up nonsense.

When he wins it was only him and when he loses it was everyone else’s fault. We have people in this thread claiming Kyrie was a non-factor lmao. Dude gets the benefit of the doubt by cans like you for getting his ass kicked and never taking any blame.

I literally just said he played like shit last series. How is that not blaming him? Lmao.

Too bad he can’t be hooked up with another ring…even when Stern is helping him out.

yeah the corpse of stern is really pulling strings from beyond the grave.

Jordcans finals resume is def better. He still got his ass whooped by the shitstons, celshits and snaq but people seem to forget that. Losing before the finals is somehow better than losing in the finals. I don’t think it’s debatable that juice has faced better competition in the finals as well. Slurs and warrios are significantly better than any team jordcan faced. The mavs series was comically bad tho lol. The best competition jordcan faced were ones he lost to.

No one forgets those losses. That’s what made him great. He got even better and didn’t jump to another team. Clutch in the finals. LOL

No one forgets those losses. That’s what made him great. He got even better and didn’t jump to another team. Clutch in the finals. LOL

Na he jumped to another sport, came back and got beat by snaq then recruited Rodman lol.

Last edited:
Wrong year slugger.

2010 is the year he joined the cheat and lost to the mavs so I assumed that’s what you were referring to.

So it’s not fair to say in the 2009/2010 season he carried a roster with Mo Williams and cantawn Jameson as his next best players to the playoffs and lost to a team with 4 HOFers that made 2 of the 3 previous finals? Lmao

2010 is the year he joined the cheat and lost to the mavs so I assumed that’s what you were referring to.

So it’s not fair to say in the 2009/2010 season he carried a roster with Mo Williams and cantawn Jameson as his next best players to the playoffs and lost to a team with 4 HOFers that made 2 of the 3 previous finals? Lmao

Mavs series cemented Qings legacy that he won’t be ever as great as Jordan.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back