Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Wizards Front Office for the Rui for Dunn Trade

• CP3's Doctor

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Congrats to the nuggs for finally making it to the finals. If a trash tier franchise like Denver can make it anyone can now.

getting swept by these cans did wonders for Lebron’s legacy heh? LeGOAT at taking brooms up his ass… lol

I think that’s the first time I’ve ever said anything nice about James and the Lakers, lol

I remember arguing that the Lakers were still the most hated team in the NBA and got backlash. The comments here and all over social media rejoicing in their loss proves my point. No one really gave a shit the suns got eliminated, more irrelevant than anything

getting swept by these cans did wonders for Lebron’s legacy heh? LeGOAT at taking brooms up his ass… lol
Missing the playoffs entirely like the goat degenerate would have been much better. Lmao

Congrats to the nuggs for finally making it to the finals. If a trash tier franchise like Denver can make it anyone can now.
You call Kobe a rapist you fraud… fake ass Laker fan. Disappear already

I remember arguing that the Lakers were still the most hated team in the NBA and got backlash. The comments here and all over social media rejoicing in their loss proves my point. No one really gave a shit the suns got eliminated, more irrelevant than anything

can’t really hate a team (Suns) that have never won a championship.. IMO…

can’t really hate a team (Suns) that have never won a championship.. IMO…
They definitely are hated because of Booker and the now superteam aspect (laughable) but they arent the most hated like some have said in here. I’d argue the grizz are more hated than them

Dumb serb had one decent 4th quarter in the series. Made a one circus shot. Should have been ejected tho but rigged

FwxPpnkagAAi-1P

Series. Blouses.

Gotta root for Denver now
Win their first Title
Fat White guy run the NBA

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back