NBA Thread: Delusional Fan Championship Hopes/Copes Edition

Who wins the Ship?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Man embiid really shit the bed. Guess crying over winning mvp showed he knew he wasn't good enough to lead.
Truthfully i think he's been incredible all series. It's not his fault Harden decided to shit his pants again.

lmao @ that being a flagrant but Niang gets nothing for grabbing a guy while not in the game on a fast break

Lol @ doc unfortunately getting fired

he's fucking awful

It's less about Doc, and more my confusion over the current NBA fad of firing successful coaches. Budenholzer, Williams, and now surely Rivers in a couple days.

Is it Budenholzers fault Giannis got hurt in game 1?

Is it Williams fault the Sun's lost CP3 and traded all their depth for KD?

Is it Rivers fault Harden and Embiid look like their playing in slow motion?

But somebody's gotta take the blame I guess.

Doc obviously deserves to be fired but you have to hold the players accountable when you have the MVP, 2 other guys making 30+ million this season, and a young emerging All star going scoreless during a 6+ minute stretch during a game 7. Embiid, Harden, Harris, and Maxey were absolutely atrocious when it mattered the most.

It's less about Doc, and more my confusion over the current NBA fad of firing successful coaches. Budenholzer, Williams, and now surely Rivers in just.

Is it Budenholzers fault Giannis got hurt in game 1?

Is it Williams fault the Sun's lost CP3 and traded all their depth for KD?

Is it Rivers fault Harden and Embiid look like their playing in slow motion?

But somebody's gotta take the blame I guess.
It's Buds fault Giannis still can't shoot and play guys more than 36 minute max. It's bud fault Hw sucks at rotations and clock management/timeouts

it's Monty Williams and Docs fault their teams consistently are underprepared for crucial games and his decisions lead to games being blown in series every year

Embiid should hand back the Michael Jordan trophy.

They should leave the award vacant until someone enters the league who deserves it.

It's Buds fault Giannis still can't shoot and play guys more than 36 minute max. It's bud fault Hw sucks at rotations and clock management/timeouts

it's Monty Williams and Docs fault their teams consistently are underprepared for crucial games and his decisions lead to games being blown in series every year
lol Monty and Bud were light years ahead of Doc.

Monty Williams had to deal with CP0 choking all the time, and the KD trade gutting this team and forcing two guys to score 80 points every game. Hard to blame him for much.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back