NBA Thread: LeGOAT obliterates Kareem's legacy edition

Status
Not open for further replies.
Totally agree.
We need more composed people like Mark Jackson and Van Gundy and Stephen A and Wilbon.
You sound like a very intelligent and accomplished person.
Can Gundy isn't so bad. Mark Jackson is terrible and they mama there goes that man line was never good

I thought I read he was expected to miss the rest of the regular season.

What I'm saying is it looks worse than a sprain, that looks like ligament damage. I would not be shocked if we find out later he isn't coming back for the playoffs either.

What I'm saying is it looks worse than a sprain, that looks like ligament damage. I would not be shocked if we find out later he isn't coming back for the playoffs either.

Sprains are ligament damage, it just depends on the extent of the tear. I agree though that looks like it could be pretty bad.

Can't imagine being a fan of this "league" in its present form.

In the glory days (early-late 00s), you could ROUTINELY count on players playing 80 games a year @ 40 mpg.

These days you have to hope your team's best player doesn't shatter their ankle in the pregame layup line LMAO.

Went to the Nuggets v. Bulls tonight.
Denver tries to sell the fact that the stadium is at 5280 ft and will gas out visiting teams...
Then the Nugs decided to horribly fade and lose by 25 pts in a game that was tied going into the half. Including some embarrassing missed dunks.

Oh man, that sucks. Worst home game all year, I shut it off it was so shit. Yeah, missed dunks, horrible shooting; I guess they were due to lay a turd sooner or later. They didn't look too hot vs. Raptors just the game before either. Perhaps feeling too big a lead in the conference.

How much will VanVleet's fine be?

LMAO @ a league that so heavily promotes DEGENERATE activity (gambling) yet will turn around and give a tech to players displaying the slightest hint of negative emotion LOL. Van skeet shouldn't be fined for this, if anything he should get a pay bump

It's no wonder why the ratings are in the tank ROFL

There are people out there who think the NBA doesn't influence games. I can't believe this world has people so stupid. Even Vegas is using referee statistics to set lines. You think the NBA isn't acutely aware of this?

NBA is rigged af. Its entertainment, not sport. Its closer to WWE than it is to a sport like tennis.

NBA is rigged af. Its entertainment, not sport. Its closer to WWE than it is to a sport like tennis.

100%

The thing is people have this idea that sports are some sort of sanctuary of morals and ethics, Meanwhile we have owners involved in genocide, former players shooting up parking lots and getting in bed with shady as fuck gambling institutions.

But man, they would never touch the sacred game. It's just too pure lmao

San Antonio going all in on tanking the next few years until we get Brony James...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back