Need to run 3k in 12 min

Cole train

Gold Belt
@Gold
Reaction score
Need to run 3k (1.85 miles) in 12 min for reasons unspecified

Any suggestions how to achieve this feat?

Thank you for your time

Thank you for your time
if this has something to do with a bank robbery, don't underestimate the weight of a shitload of money.

thats just under two miles in 12 min. It's doable. just start timing yourself running

Not mandatory for KB/boxe or grappling….
U run in 13 - 13:30? = not bad. Teenage apprentices run it in 13:15 - 14:00 - 15:00 usually.
3000m.

Not mandatory for KB/boxe or grappling….
U run in 13 - 13:30? = not bad. Teenage apprentices run it in 13:15 - 14:00 - 15:00 usually.
3000m.

Not sport related, only sport im training is counter strike.

This relates to running from poli... i mean personal pursuits

Depends how long it would take you if you ran it tomorrow, and how long before you have to do it “for real...”

Thank you for your time

Did 3200m in my military days. How long do you have for training? The good thing is it's a quick workout and won't take too much time out of your day. I would just go running 4-5 x week. Set a timer for twelve minutes and gradually push yourself to go further and further. Don't run like a crazy person the first few weeks because you'll be sore and not wanting to do it again the next day.

Did 3200m in my military days. How long do you have for training? The good thing is it's a quick workout and won't take too much time out of your day. I would just go running 4-5 x week. Set a timer for twelve minutes and gradually push yourself to go further and further. Don't run like a crazy person the first few weeks because you'll be sore and not wanting to do it again the next day.

Time is no prob

I got about 15 years

I ran like 2600m during my military days

Thank you for your time

Google Fartleks(swedish thing) i was able to get my 1.5 mile time down to 9:52 using a program i found online and without making any dietary changes

It's called Cooper test.
It's for runners with good level of fitness.

Best way is to go for individual sessions for running coach
or join running group 3x a week.

I got prepped for half marathon that way - 21km.

Depending on your fitness level it may take 6-12 months to prepare.

Back