Television Netflix - House of Ninjas

Iron Mang

Brown Belt
@Brown
Reaction score
Recently finished this new show on Netflix, and it was great! It brought me back to the ninja movies of the 80's that I loved as a kid. This series has a pretty standard storyline, but it was done well and there is a lot of action and comedy. I've seen most of the actors before, but just can't recall where I saw them. Anyway, if any of you Sherbros were also fans of 80's ninja flicks, you should enjoy this!

I finished it too. Hoping we get a season 2. I'm watching Warriors on Netflix and on the 5th episode. So far I think House of Ninjas is more enjoyable to watch.

I finished it recently and really liked it, too. I think my only complaint is when i watched it in English they sounded a little cartoony. Hope they announce season 2 soon.

I like how they talk about vegetarian diet. I like the Fuma leader and I am not sure what the bad guys are up to but will finish it tomorrow and come back. Really great concept and I like that it takes place in modern times.

Solid series.

Good dumb fun.

Does come off as a manga adaptation at times, whether it is or isn't it has a deliberate comic book feel.

Back