Netflix/WWE agree 10 Year, $5 Billion deal for Raw and Global PLE distribution. The Rock joins TKO Board of Directors.

Smigg

Gold Belt
@Gold
Reaction score
Netflix will stream WWE Raw live in the US, Canada, UK, Latin America as well as some other territories starting January 2025. For territories outside of the US, it will also stream the Premium Live Events.

On the same day, TKO Group announced that Dwayne Johnson has joined their Board of Directors, as well as fully acquiring the trademark for "The Rock". His inclusion also includes branding, media, and other rights. So we could see The Rock showing up in UFC games and things like that.

Outside of the US viewers will get everything WWE, I believe. In the UK their deal with TNT Sports ends too so everything will be moving over.

Has Netflix ever done live TV before?

None of the stories I have read so far mentioned what will be done with PLE. If anybody has a link please post it.

Head writer for the UFC confirmed ;)

IMG_6549_600x.jpg

Netflix: WWE Raw
Peacock: big ten football and basketball
Apple TV+: MLS
Prime Video: Thursday Night Football

None of the stories I have read so far mentioned what will be done with PLE. If anybody has a link please post it.
Same. Are PLE going to still be on peacock in the USA?

And when are the tko people going to give us the ufc on Netflix? Stop the ppvs and give it all just like WWE does. Please and thanks

Same. Are PLE going to still be on peacock in the USA?

And when are the tko people going to give us the ufc on Netflix? Stop the ppvs and give it all just like WWE does. Please and thanks
PLE will be on Peacock until 2026

PLE will be on Peacock until 2026
Thanks. So it looks like right now the only real change in the USA will be raw on Netflix. smackdown still on Fox. PLE still on peacock. Maybe PLE goes to Netflix after 2026. Ehh, get em all on Netflix and I might care more.

Thanks. So it looks like right now the only real change in the USA will be raw on Netflix. smackdown still on Fox. PLE still on peacock. Maybe PLE goes to Netflix after 2026. Ehh, get em all on Netflix and I might care more.
If you have a VPN then you'll be able to get all of WWE on Netflix.

What if that means Netflix joins the "independent contractor" realm so no strikes fuck up their plans?

Back