Media Never been a Renato "Money" Moicano fan.. #UFC300

Leviticus

Blue Belt
@Blue
Reaction score
Until #UFC300 OMG that was the best most unhinged speech ever, Rogan kept going back but Renato Moicano only wanted to talk about his undying love for America and his dog like spirit and determination.

HE CANT AFFORD TO LOSE GODAMN IT!

1ST AMMENDEMENT!

A STAR IS BORN!!

The Ludwig von Mises reference was a nice touch. Hilarious within the context of the Brazilian meathead delivery.

Who are these fans that are just now realizing Moicano is hilarious on the mic lol He’s been like this the whole time

Last edited:
half of the country hates this guy and wishes he would go back to where he came from - just because he's not american - and thats why I laugh my guts out when I see american dick sucking from guys like this.

half of the country hates this guy and wishes he would go back to where he came from - just because he's not american - and thats why I laugh my guts out when I see american dick sucking from guys like this.

My favourite part was when Weili said how great Americans were and how nice they were to her and they all started cheering and she said how Americans should come visit China and they'll be welcome there and people started booing her.

GO TO CHINA THIS IS MURICA GOD DARNIT

Back