• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) We may experience a temporary downtime. Thanks for the patience.

Media New Conor Twitter Rant (Shots at Critics, Khabib, Dustin & his Wife) Update: Tweets Deleted

<45>

Khabib went on a media tour talking shit after McGregor lost to Poirier and making that "good defeats evil tweet".

Khabib has no moral high ground. You dont gain the moral high ground by kicking a man when he's down.

McGregor is the best thing to ever happen to Khabib, just like he is the best thing to ever happen to Dustin.
So you're the type to mock people's dead parents got it.

How long do we continue to bombard the forums with this man's inane Twitter ramblings and alternative facts?

When he gets a fight setup against Ferguson or dos Anjos I'll be interested. Oh, he's still healing.
The entire planet was held hostage to a man's insane Twitter ramblings and alternative facts for about four years. Good luck finding any sympathy or empathy when stating it like that.

tenor.gif

Someday his kids will be cognizant of what a prick their father is

I hope he ends up broke fighting bare knuckle at 50

That Covid tweet was totaly inappropriate, he was clearly drunk or high and making an ass of himself. But he's not wrong that broken leg on a kick that was not checked was a complete fluke, it's like shattering your hand on your opponents jaw.

Hate is a strong word which I hardly ever use, but I hate the dipshit that is Conor. I would say it to his face too. Fuck him.

He just seems more and more desperate for respect
Well, the last thing you want to do to gain respect is to shame someone's dead father. Fuck this motherfucker, he needs to go off into obscurity.

That Covid tweet was totaly inappropriate, he was clearly drunk or high and making an ass of himself. But he's not wrong that broken leg on a kick that was not checked was a complete fluke, it's like shattering your hand on your opponents jaw.
True, but it's like Paulie Malignaggi breaking his hand on an opponent's jaw in a bare knuckle event. You can't say the opponent did it to him but you can say it's totally predictable.

As soon as ppl started saying Conor was going to check leg kicks in the rematch I was telling everyone that if he does he will leave without his leg as he's super prone to bone on bone leg damage. I never thought it would be broken in two but I was SURE it would be injured and cost him the fight.

I also have legs that injure easily from bone on bone so if I were a fighter and went in saying I'm going to check leg kicks you could easily and confidently predict I would leave injured and lose the fight. And that's the most likely outcome.

When I saw Conor spamming leg kicks I told my friends that he's definitely going to injure his leg soon. It was the only possible outcome. I expected him to injure it if he chose just to check kicks. When I saw him spamming leg kicks himself I thought he was in just bleed suicide mode.

I had no clue how much.

So yes it wasn't directly planned or caused by Dustin, but it was really the only possible outcome. I'll go on record now and say that if Conor ends up trading in leg kicks a lot in a future fight (either checking or dishing them) he will leave with a leg injury again. This is as predictable as the sun rising.

Now Conor KNOWS this... so part of me wonders if he didn't plan to go out on his shield. Obv he didn't know it would break in two but it seemed to me his game plan was kick until he injured himself and then he could say he didn't properly lose the fight.

I just can't believe he employed that as an honest weapon meant to help him win the fight. He knew that it would hurt him more than Dustin and still game planned that. Now, looking at his mindstate as it reveals itself leading up to and since then, it makes sense to me that he that he basically put together a hail mary kamikaze plan that he knew would injure himself but also HOPED would hurt Dustin.

When your game plan comes down to wild hope it's a bad look. And Conor winning a fight in which he employs a fair amount of leg kicks is a wild hope that will never play out in MMA. He would have a better chance of winning with a double fish smash to be honest. And that's a serious long shot.

Someday his kids will be cognizant of what a prick their father is

I hope he ends up broke fighting bare knuckle at 50
Unless he raises more little psychos who admire him. I often wonder wtf they must think a human being is with a father and dominant personality like Conor running their home. I get the impression Dee will do whatever Conor says she will do so it's hard to know what madness they hear and see from "dad" at home.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
arsalaanx
Back