New details: Abel Trujillo sent JO vids, junk pics to 16 y/o

Status
Not open for further replies.
Human morality is defined by the laws of USA.

<28>
No, by common sense.

A grown man dating a 16 year old or pursuing a 16 year old is a piece of shit. Period. He needs to be dealt with accordingly.

If you're here to defend that kind of behavior, congrats, you're a creep.

No, by common sense.

A grown man dating a 16 year old or pursuing a 16 year old is a piece of shit. Period. He needs to be dealt with accordingly.

Point proven.

No, by common sense.

It's honestly not that bad. If I was 16 and had the opportunity, I would have 100% banged a grown woman.

It's honestly not that bad. If I was 16 and had the opportunity, I would have 100% banged a grown woman.
I don't know European laws but I'm guessing once you turn 16 that you can't bang anything younger than that? In America since the age of consent is 18 then throughout 16 and 17 you can bang 13-14 yr olds all day since both considered minors.

Girl wants attention.

Guy gets overexcited and thinks it means sex.

Girl < 18 = paedophile.

Girl >= 18 = sexual harassment.

Tale as old as time...
th

Thank you Elwani, we pulled this out of the Sherscience research labs in efficient manner. Good job SherSquad <WellThere>

Trujillo, 35, is alleged to have sent pictures of his genitalia and videos of him masturbating after friending a 16-year-old on Instagram and Snapchat in March 2018, according to an arrest affidavit obtained by MMA Junkie.

The alleged victim told police that she asked Trujillo to stop multiple times and blocked him. But seven months later, after she refreshed her social media accounts, he started sending more nude photos, and she went to the police.

The alleged victim told police she believed Trujillo knew she was a high school student at the time of the exchanges.

In an interview with an investigator from the Castle Rock Police Department, the alleged victim said she initially welcomed the exchanges with Trujillo and liked the attention because he was “a celebrity,” according to the affidavit. But she became uncomfortable after he started discussing sex and sending explicit messages, and she asked him multiple times to stop.

https://mmajunkie.usatoday.com/2019...e=smg&utm_medium=wasabi&utm_content=home-hero
Im honestly not surprised that Sherdog is filled with pedophile apologists.

This is a strange one for me, it's obviously creepy as fuck for a 35 year old to be doing that, and he's a sleezy piece of shit.

But in the UK, 16 is the legal age of consent, so I don't view this as peadophile behaviour, although young and immature, 16 is not a child in my opinion, it's fucked up on a moral level though.
Who cares if YOU, a random ass sherdogger, don't see it as pedophile behavior?

Regardless of age, sending people a bunch of unsolicited genital and JO vids is pretty fucked up.
pretty sure 70% of people on this forum has sent dickpicks or JO vids to women

Smh more pedantic crap. A 16 y.o kid is a kid, whether you think they're slutty or not. In what way is it not fucked up to send her pics of your dick or you jacking your dick off as a man more than twice her age??
Nice circular logic there.

Who cares if you do?

Fucking sad sack.
Oh, i didn't see that McGregor pic and your location. That explains it! You should share a cell with Abel some day so you can tell him that you think that what he did wasn't pedophile behavior lmao. Or you can say the same to the victim, or for that matter any pedophile's victim and see what they respond. Fuck you and every sorry piece of shit pedophile and/or pedophile apologist.

The issue is not that she's 16 - legal in most States.

The issue is she asked him to stop and banned him then he stalked her like a dangerous psychopath.

He's obviously a dangerous psycho.

If a girl says no it means no, move on and find another.

Hey dum dum, two underage kids having sex isn’t the same thing and how many are still virgins misses the point. I’m not sure how you manage to form coherent sentences.
You calling someone dumb? You clearly are the idiot here. You can't even read you dumb fuck. Where did I stated anything about 2 underage kids having sex?

Didn't realize sherdog had so many creepy pedos that enjoy looking at 16 y.o. girls. what fucking losers

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back