Media NEW Francis Ngannou interview

yo fam Imma get on dem cliffs for da 6ixdog mandem don't trip you know mans a foreign lingo expert 💯

I forgot all about this guy
Has he faced off with Henan yet
Quit ducking the A Level Athletes, Francisco !

#BigBlackCombatant Francis Reflectin on Scrap Performance:

Francis Ngannou chats aboot his unexpected off-day in the square circle 'gainst Joshua 🤔 bear confused aboot why mans couldn't measure up them distances right 🐻😵 thinks some outside vibe might've messed with the scrap's outcome (iono fam tink he cappin 💯🧢🧢)

Ngannou shouts out them big scrap like October 28, 2023 when he almost bucked Tyson Fury den got Rob like Whittaker den March 8, 2024 when mans scrap wit Joshua 🥊 That last one was big talk fam cuz it was a mad unexpected L

Man felt all sorts of turned around and wasn’t physically ready on fight day 🤷‍♂️🧢 blaming some of that on the next-level waiting and delays before the match that might've thrown him off his game 💯🖨️

After the scrappin' wid AJ Ngannou was stressing aboot his brain health after those heavy hits can't blame em fam safety first🧠 had to get his head checked out in Paris 🏥 make sure everything was still sharp fam 🔪

That defeat hit not just Ngannou but also da fan-dem worldwide 🌍 specially back home dem Camaroon bros wonderin y he ain't buckin' like before ting more than just a loss fam the endz felt ting HARD fam.

Ngannou’s talking aboot turning this setback into a step-up dat immigrant mindset fam like dem B-Town mandem 📈 ready to learn and keep grinding in the boxing and MMA world 🥋 Man’s all aboot coming back harder iono prolly finna go headz up on my StronKube fam see who really buck the hardest prolly be me tho ngl my yute Big Mac taught me da #wagwan on dat🦌🦌🦌

Aside from throwing hands, Ngannou's all in on promoting boxing in Cameroon 🥊 and lifting up da yute mans talks aboot his plans for after hanging up the gloves prolly boost boxing back home.

Ngannou squawkin' again aboot dem brain injury iono fam kinda corny das victim mentality who finna carry dem boats bro 🚣🏽‍♀️mans all in on getting medical checks to handle worries aboot concussions and brain injuries showing how serious the physical toll was iono if I buy it tho we'll see

The loss shook Ngannou and his supporters deep das sad fam💔 Bro all aboot sharin that pain talkin highlighting how the loss resonated widda mandem

....Lastly, Bro's eyes be set on dat recovery and future scraps he still tryna buck fam 👀 My guy keen to step up his game from this L aiming for dat come up fam both boxing and MMA scenes finna watch out

I didn't watch the whole interview but he said he didn't feel right since the beginning and was tired even before the fight.

He doesn't say it, but it looks like he means he might have been poisoned. Also, he doesn't want to focus on this aspect alone, because he could miss what he could improve, regadless of if he was poisoned or not.

For instance, he said he took harder punches in training than the first punch who knocked him down, so he doesn't even understand why the first punch knocked him down.

Basically, he said he wasn't himself and felt like he lost his power and durability before the fight.

He said he was suprised by his punch resistance in this fight. After the fight, he also wanted to make some tests to see if he has been poisoned but the laboratory (which was in Paris) said something like it was too late. However, in one month he could make a test apparently (i don't know why but that's what he said) so he's waiting for his answers in one month.

Last edited:

Francis Ngannou chats aboot his unexpected off-day in the square circle 'gainst Joshua 🤔 bear confused aboot why mans couldn't measure up them distances right 🐻😵 thinks some outside vibe might've messed with the scrap's outcome (iono fam tink he cappin 💯🧢🧢)

Ngannou shouts out them big scrap like October 28, 2023 when he almost bucked Tyson Fury den got Rob like Whittaker den March 8, 2024 when mans scrap wit Joshua 🥊 That last one was big talk fam cuz it was a mad unexpected L

Man felt all sorts of turned around and wasn’t physically ready on fight day 🤷‍♂️🧢 blaming some of that on the next-level waiting and delays before the match that might've thrown him off his game 💯🖨️

After the scrappin' wid AJ Ngannou was stressing aboot his brain health after those heavy hits can't blame em fam safety first🧠 had to get his head checked out in Paris 🏥 make sure everything was still sharp fam 🔪

That defeat hit not just Ngannou but also da fan-dem worldwide 🌍 specially back home dem Camaroon bros wonderin y he ain't buckin' like before ting more than just a loss fam the endz felt ting HARD fam.

Ngannou’s talking aboot turning this setback into a step-up dat immigrant mindset fam like dem B-Town mandem 📈 ready to learn and keep grinding in the boxing and MMA world 🥋 Man’s all aboot coming back harder iono prolly finna go headz up on my StronKube fam see who really buck the hardest prolly be me tho ngl my yute Big Mac taught me da #wagwan on dat🦌🦌🦌

Aside from throwing hands, Ngannou's all in on promoting boxing in Cameroon 🥊 and lifting up da yute mans talks aboot his plans for after hanging up the gloves prolly boost boxing back home.

Ngannou squawkin' again aboot dem brain injury iono fam kinda corny das victim mentality who finna carry dem boats bro 🚣🏽‍♀️mans all in on getting medical checks to handle worries aboot concussions and brain injuries showing how serious the physical toll was iono if I buy it tho we'll see

The loss shook Ngannou and his supporters deep das sad fam💔 Bro all aboot sharin that pain talkin highlighting how the loss resonated widda mandem

....Lastly, Bro's eyes be set on dat recovery and future scraps he still tryna buck fam 👀 My guy keen to step up his game from this L aiming for dat come up fam both boxing and MMA scenes finna watch out

This is accurate to the point I stopped listening FYI.

when did you start this gimmick again? I swear it used to be different?

anyway its getting a bit long in the tooth bro. although i respect your diligence

I didn't watch the whole interview but he said he didn't feel right since the beginning and was tired even before the fight.

He doesn't say it, but it looks like he means he might have been poisoned. Also, he doesn't want to focus on this aspect alone, because he could miss what he could improve, regadless of if he was poisoned or not.

For instance, he said he took harder punches in training than the first punch who knocked him down, so he doesn't even understand why the first punch knocked him down.

Basically, he said he wasn't himself and felt like he lost his power and durability before the fight.

He said he was suprised by his punch resistance in this fight. After the fight, he also wanted to make some tests to see if he has been poisoned but the laboratory (which was in Paris) said something like it was too late. However, in one month he could make a test apparently (i don't why but that's what he said) so he's waiting for his answers in one month.
He wasn't poisoned. Just butt hurt is all. We've heard the same hilarious post-fight excuses before with other fighters. All he's done is take a page out of their book (Foreman, Wilder, etc).

when did you start this gimmick again? I swear it used to be different?

anyway its getting a bit long in the tooth bro. although i respect your diligence

Ain't no gimmick fam iono why mandem keep Saiyan mans just like #PowerSlap real talks keepin' it a buck fam just slappin' ain't no cappin'💯🦌🚫🐄🐮🚫🧢🧢

Back