Media NEW Francis Ngannou interview

He wasn't poisoned. Just butt hurt is all. We've heard the same hilarious post-fight excuses before with other fighters. All he's done is take a page out of their book (Foreman, Wilder, etc).

I never said that was the case, i just repeat what he said.

He even says he doesn't have any evidence so far and that he could be wrong, he said he wants to know the truth and then improve what was wrong.

Honestly, he doesn't look delusional (regardless of what he implies about being drugged) in this interview but rather calm.

I never said that was the case, i just repeat what he said.

He even says he doesn't have any evidence so far and that he could be wrong, he said he wants to know the truth and then improve what was wrong.

Honestly, he doesn't look delusional (regardless of what he implies about being drugged) in this interview but rather calm.
It's stupid that he'd even entertain the theory. He finally fought a guy that could hurt him. This is why I doubted he'd ever get into the ring with a guy like AJ, Wilder, or Zhang in the first place.

Fury finally confirmed Frank does indeed have a big “tori”. This interview is about the leaked tape.

French people please come and leave cliffs.

It's stupid that he'd even entertain the theory. He finally fought a guy that could hurt him. This is why I doubted he'd ever get into the ring with a guy like AJ, Wilder, or Zhang in the first place.

It's not stupid because we never saw such a situation in boxing before : it's exceptional and the first time.

I mean a debutant boxer who could had ruined the boxing reputation forever with another win against an elite boxer.

It's unlikely because it's a risky move but not completely stupid.

It's not stupid because we never saw such a situation in boxing before : it's exceptional and the first time.

I mean a debutant boxer who could had ruined the boxing reputation forever with another win against an elite boxer.

It's unlikely because it's a risky move but not completely stupid.
When I said it's stupid I'm talking about this "poisoned" nonsense. Why any fighter would even mention it is pure cope. It's a joke.

When I said it's stupid I'm talking about this "poisoned" nonsense. Why any fighter would even mention it is pure cope. It's a joke.

That's what i'm saying : boxing could have been afraid to lose its reputation forever, hence the poisoning. Once again, that's the first time in boxing history where a complete debutant fought 2 top elite boxers.

That being said, i don't say Ngannou was drugged (it's actually unlikely) and he said himself the result could have been the same, even at its full potential.

That's what i'm saying : boxing could have been afraid to lose its reputation forever, hence the poisoning. Once again, that's the first time in boxing history where a complete debutant fought 2 top elite boxers.

That being said, i don't say Ngannou was drugged (it's actually unlikely) and he said himself the result could have been the same, even at its full potential.
Poisoning isn't just unlikely it's incredibly unlikely. After Ngannou fought Fury we had film on him. The element of surprise was gone. Now everyone had to take him seriously and Joshua did. You saw the result.

Back