Media New interview with Conor (he looks off)

Makachev will go down in the first, as soon as Mac uncorks that nukular weapon of a left hand. You mark my words.
we will put you on the list of unoriginal flogs that have said that already

I think he may have like botoxed his eyebrows or something? That sucks because it looks ridiculous

road-house-world-premiere-at-sxsw.jpg

compared to
0x0.jpg
Lmao yeh I noticed that wtf. He does look weird and on edge in this interview.

Actually you can buy height.
There is surgery, they break your legs and make them longer.
Pretty dumb though.

Also various training methods and PEDs give you your maximum possible height. Which is always an inch more due to compression in vertebrae

Is that how Rogan went from 4'11 to 5'3??

Shaving his eyebrows to exaggerate their rise from the center is part of his weird look. (from the center of each brow out... is completely shaved) It makes them go up from the center, but not back down. Spock style. I can't tell if it's just that or if he did actually get some botox too.

Either way, it exaggerates his coked up demeanor even more... though he kind of reminded me of teh more normal & fun-loving Conor at certain points in the interview when they were just laughing & having fun.

Actually you can buy height.
There is surgery, they break your legs and make them longer.
Pretty dumb though.

Also various training methods and PEDs give you your maximum possible height. Which is always an inch more due to compression in vertebrae

Sounds as the most dumb fook thing to do.. mess up your bone structure, almost assuring you injuries pain and inability for life, just because of an ego tripping.

Only a manlet could think that stoopid way

His face continues to look weirder and weirder by the day. Guessing it's plastic surgery or what not. I don't see him fighting any time soon. Something looks off with him.

Time-stamped at 6:56

A lot of people don't know how huge the cocaine problem is.

Every single person who reads this, will have 1 person near them daily who is using.

Cocaine is worse than booze, you can use it daily 3 times a day and still function. Some people do this for 20 years and noone knows the better.

I worked with 2 close friends for 20 years.
I didn't know they were using until they had lost control.

Eventually you have to do more and more and more to feel the way you want to feel.

He for a fact got botox at the very least. He's also on alternating doses of anabolic. He (thankfully) will never fight in mma again. I absolutely DO see him having a "megafoight" boxing match against Jake Paul , in another like 2 or 3 years. He will lose.

This is 100% how his next few years are going to pan out.

he looks so good in that new movie

anyway conor is already the goat. everybody is scared to fight him. he has to retire, too powerful too strong

I think he may have like botoxed his eyebrows or something? That sucks because it looks ridiculous

road-house-world-premiere-at-sxsw.jpg

compared to
0x0.jpg
You can see the same shape in the thicker parts. He probably shaved and shaped them by removing the thinner sections towards the second outer half.

Money can buy you a lot of things but it can't buy your class or height, manlet forever.

Been a few dudes who paid the money to get the surgery to become 2-5 inches taller.

This guy did the +5 inch procedure.

Just 80k (he was rejected by his crush so he decided to get taller)
Dynzell-Sigers06222348-7d3d289f939c4fbd928a9825b30dda5c.jpg

Dynzell-Sigers06222347-8abbacdbf5364352836212e5a1cbc75c.jpg

Got some sort of surgery on his eyebrows or something

Back