New Line of Venum Gloves

Currently Lomachenko is with Venum. He showed up with The Hammer gloves on the media day and hit the bag.

I think he will fight in one of Venum fight gloves.

In Korea, some people use Giant 2.0 and they seem to be satisfied with its quality. They said that the padding inside got restored quickly each time they hit the bags.

I am glad to see Venum getting popular

i have a pair of 16 oz shield gloves in lace ups from there new pro series which i have used for hitting mitts the bag and sparring , very good gloves nice protection, good feedback, very ergonomic, well balanced and top guality materials and the build quality is superb. One thing that i do not understand is why the velcro gloves in the pro series models are much cheaper for then the lace ups. They need som breaking in. one of the best pair of gloves i have ever used...and i have used winning, reyes, numerous fairtex models alot of mexican gloves

thinking about getting the hammer model in velcro

eww.... if they did some mma gloves sure but too many good boxing gloves out.. they need t stick to mma

eww.... if they did some mma gloves sure but too many good boxing gloves out.. they need t stick to mma

Not really as big of a market for MMA gloves... I don't know many MMA fighters who even spar in MMA gloves.
So it makes sense for them to make gloves for what is and always will be the more popular combat sport.

Venum is a bit too flashy for me, and I use Rival lol. Glad Venum is getting better though, I used some cheap ones in the past and hated them.

Not really as big of a market for MMA gloves... I don't know many MMA fighters who even spar in MMA gloves.
So it makes sense for them to make gloves for what is and always will be the more popular combat sport.
you dont spar with fight mma gloves but tis very very important to spar with the hybrid style just sparring with boxing gloves not only screws up distance slightly but you cant really work takedown defense and grips when shooting clinching

i have a pair of 16 oz shield gloves in lace ups from there new pro series which i have used for hitting mitts the bag and sparring , very good gloves nice protection, good feedback, very ergonomic, well balanced and top guality materials and the build quality is superb. One thing that i do not understand is why the velcro gloves in the pro series models are much cheaper for then the lace ups. They need som breaking in. one of the best pair of gloves i have ever used...and i have used winning, reyes, numerous fairtex models alot of mexican gloves

thinking about getting the hammer model in velcro
Did you buy them full price?

I like how detailed they are with the info on their various gloves and there seems to be a certain rationality to it—not just gimmicks (though it probably is just gimmicks). Idk if I'd spent over $100 on any of the models, though.

Currently Lomachenko is with Venum. He showed up with The Hammer gloves on the media day and hit the bag.

I think he will fight in one of Venum fight gloves.

In Korea, some people use Giant 2.0 and they seem to be satisfied with its quality. They said that the padding inside got restored quickly each time they hit the bags.

I am glad to see Venum getting popular

Good I hope he switches i’ve never liked them Rivals.

Serious or not more people than we think are buying Venum gloves. At first is was just all graphics but there was a particular model making noise can’t remember if they were the Giant 2.0 or which exactly, but all those wannabe dudes in backyards were what discouraged me the first time but these newer models seem better designed and the graphics aren’t yelling as loud as before. I’ll take Linares’s word and maybe one more review on one of these before I put it in my list, my wallet is masochistic and never snitches to my wife till the day the package arrives <Lmaoo>

.......do they come with a free tapout tshirt?

Thanks man, which one are you feeling the most out of these?

Btw you’ve been lost Bro, hope everything is good.
The "hammer" sounds nice.

Thanks, man! I'm hoping to have a review up for a pair of Everlasts in about a month or so.

The "hammer" sounds nice.

Thanks, man! I'm hoping to have a review up for a pair of Everlasts in about a month or so.

Yeah I figured that’s the one that got my attention too lol.

That’s awesome man what model will you do?

Yeah I figured that’s the one that got my attention too lol.

That’s awesome man what model will you do?
The Elite Laced Training Gloves (16oz.). I've been using them for a little less than two months now. I'd guess that I have about 350 rounds on them. I'm going to give it another month before I post a review. So far they're not bad at all, though.

The Elite Laced Training Gloves (16oz.). I've been using them for a little less than two months now. I'd guess that I have about 350 rounds on them. I'm going to give it another month before I post a review. So far they're not bad at all, though.

Do you have any Youtube videos of using the gloves?

I would like to hear the sound of hitting with the Elite Gloves. If not, could you please add how the sense and sound of hitting of the pair?

Man those Elites have been calling my name hehehe I really loke the blue or black I need to get one soon. Hope to see your review!

Due to the 'loud' design? Many seem to like Rival's, which makes me try a pair.

No it’s kind of silly, at first I didn't like how high they started with the prices and how they out of the blue wanted to put themselves up there with the 3 Kings.

At first I really liked the look and the Black/Orange scheme then I learned they were made in china which I guess doesn’t exclude them of anything with some strict QC supervising.

Some models are just too pricey to make sense Lomas new blue model is like $260 the RB10 which is the one id pull the trigger for is like $170 on their website. And the silly reason some asswipe that used to be an arsehole at an old gym use to wear them all the time, and Thurman also wears them and other jerks seem to go for them as well <Lmaoo> see it’s silly.

I don’t own a flashy, loud pair of gloves yet but I’ve never been judgmental of them I’ve always liked the design on Hayabusas even some Venums but started to attract the wrong crowd and chase me away a bit, I just have never bought one that’s all but I probably will.

Back