Crime New York is getting Rikers Island prison for Trump

Most selfish and incompetent president probably, but the worst person?

If we're talking American, Bush was the worst for the world and Reagan was the worst for America.

If we're talking all world leaders, there's an avalanche of others who are MUCH worse than even the most hyperbolic vision of trump.

But...but...he's literally Hitler! :eek: ;)

But...but...he's literally Hitler! :eek: ;)

He definitely isn't that.

He absolutely leans fascist but he isn't a genocidal monster. Bloodthirsty as fuck though, remember him ramping up the death penalty before leaving office?

He definitely isn't that.

He absolutely leans fascist but he isn't a genocidal monster. Bloodthirsty as fuck though, remember him ramping up the death penalty before leaving office?

I was joking, mate. Trump's a piece of shit, but he's not Hitler. To be blunt, evil on that kind of scale requires levels of focus, dedication, cunning and, yes, even courage that Trump doesn't begin to possess.

Putin is much closer to Hitler, and he's still not in old Adolf's league.

I was joking, mate. Trump's a piece of shit, but he's not Hitler. To be blunt, evil on that kind of scale requires levels of focus, dedication, cunning and, yes, even courage that Trump doesn't begin to possess.

I know you were joking and was agreeing with you in detail.

What most people don't know, however, was that both Hitler and Mussolini were clowns who nobody took seriously before they eventually gained power.

Maybe everybody crying Hitler will have the "boy who cried wolf" effect when we do actually find the next one. I agree with Germany that fascist activity should be called out when it's seen and never tolerated.

Agree Trump isn't a person I would choose to trust or be friends with just judging how he is so loyal to his friends lol. As president I don't think he was terrible not greatness by any means but as the kids say today MID. Trump isn't Hitler lol or even a fascist. He's a narcissistic ego maniac on the A level that blurts put whatever thought enters his mind. Possibly the only canidate I would rank worse than Trump in gop was Vivek. We are where we are deciding agsin between 2 terrible canidates.

I will choose the guy I think will do the better job not who I think is the better person. An if Biden is the better "person" of the 2 it isn't by much buy I will say he's alot more loyal to his folks than Trump is

I know you were joking and was agreeing with you in detail.

What most people don't know, however, was that both Hitler and Mussolini were clowns who nobody took seriously before they eventually gained power.

Maybe everybody crying Hitler will have the "boy who cried wolf" effect when we do actually find the next one. I agree with Germany that fascist activity should be called out when it's seen and never tolerated.

Indeed. Hindenberg dismissed Hitler as, "that Austrian Corporal", refused to make him Chancellor and said the only office Hitler was fit for was Postmaster.

"So he could lick the back of my arse on the stamps".

Most selfish and incompetent president probably, but the worst person?

If we're talking American, Bush was the worst for the world and Reagan was the worst for America.

If we're talking all world leaders, there's an avalanche of others who are MUCH worse than even the most hyperbolic vision of trump.
I said worst human being and i meant in american politics and I totally stand by that. He intentionally divides the whole country and sows the seeds of hatred for personal gain.

He has and is doing a lot more damage than people realize.

Last edited:
Anybody remember Discovery Zone from the 90’s/early 2000’s?

Maybe they could build one of those for Trump.

He wouldn’t stay at rikers long anyway since he has other trials. If he has multiple convictions, he’d go federal.

Yeah, kinda normal.

I don't really like to vote people into power unless they serve time in prison.

Serving time is the best indication that someone lives their life according to the law of the land, and is honest and trustworthy.

Jail time.

That's also what I look for in a potential partner. DID YOU COMMIT CRIME. If not, I'm skeptical of their character.
Automatic disqualification for you? Treasonous insurrectionist, 3 wives, 7 children with multiple women, and likely committed the most dangerous crime of all with a clerical filing of a 1 night stand.

iu

Last edited:
Imagine comparing a rich white man baby living in a land ruled by rich white man babies to Nelson Mandela 😂😂😂😂😂

You've excelled even you!

Few thought this possible.

Well done!
Cool, so your post that I responded to was completely full of shit, and the argument is back to the same "orange man bad"? Shocker.

Joe Biden has also bragged about all the times he's been arrested while visiting Nelson Mandela and during civil rights protests, but thankfully he's just brutally senile and completely made them up, which makes him qualified to be president according to you.

Last edited:
Cool, so your post that I responded to was completely full of shit, and the argument is back to the same "orange man bad"? Shocker.

Joe Biden has also bragged about all the times he's been arrested while visiting Nelson Mandela and during civil rights protests, but thankfully he's just brutally senile and completely made them up, which makes him qualified to be president according to you.

"Bubububububububut Nelson Mandela is no different to Trump because Trump might also go to jail! VOTE TRUMP!"

😂😂😂😂😂

Also, I've never voted for anyone who's been in jail.

I'm not South African, and like you and Trump, my struggles aren't equivalent just because I don't always get my own way.

<3>

"Bubububububububut Nelson Mandela is no different to Trump because Trump might also go to jail! VOTE TRUMP!"

😂😂😂😂😂

Also, I've never voted for anyone who's been in jail.

I'm not South African, and like you and Trump, my struggles aren't real.

<3>
You aren't American and aren't voting in this election either, but glad you're willing to admit that you're full of shit and don't actually have any standards after the one you pretended to have was based on ignorance. <lol>

You aren't American and aren't voting in this election either, but glad you're willing to admit that you're full of shit and don't actually have any standards after the one you pretended to have was based on ignorance. <lol>

Nelson Mandela.

Donald Trump.

😂 😂 😂 😂 😂

The world's greatest false equivalence!

And I still never voted for a criminal, nor do I expect to :)

You, on the other hand... you're ready to cast your vote for a corrupt delinquent with a record, and that makes you mad at me and South Africans <lol>

Accept defeat. You are defeated.

My voting record will never have a criminal on it. There's simply no need.

Last edited:
Nelson Mandela.

Donald Trump.

😂 😂 😂 😂 😂

The world's greatest false equivalence!

And I still never voted for a criminal, nor do I expect to :)

You, on the other hand... you're ready to cast your vote for a corrupt delinquent with a record, and that makes you mad at me and South Africans <lol>

Accept defeat. You are defeated.
That's an awful lot of "smilies" to convey awkward laughter after humiliating yourself with a fake attempt to have standards, only to turn right around in the next post with "that doesn't count, it's only my standard to the bad orange man in an election I can't vote in anyway". You embarrassed yourself with your ignorance, but you did add a psychotic number of smiley faces, so I guess that makes "orange man bad" a valid argument again.

That's an awful lot of "smilies" to convey awkward laughter after humiliating yourself with a fake attempt to have standards, only to turn right around in the next post with "that doesn't count, it's only my standard to the bad orange man in an election I can't vote in anyway". Sad.

I didn't vote for Nelson Mandela 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣

My standards can remain very, very high!

Rumor going around is they will house him with the blacks so he gets to pay for decades of his racism against people of color
Well according to him, "he has a great relationship with the blacks", and they support him because he's also discriminated by the police, just like them.

F_dEKoYW8AAhMeE.jpg

Back