Next fight for Izzy at 185: Till or Weidman

M.A.G.A.

Green Belt
@Green
Reaction score
Till would be the better challenge no doubt but Chris Weidman would be a good for Izzy to get back on track

If he loses his next fight his legacy is in trouble you would think

Hope Khamzat recovers

Think Khamzat could wrestle fuck Izzy honestly

Think a Vettori rematch makes sense soon

Do we know if that guy asked mods to delete his account when Jan won?

Has to be winner of Whittaker/Costa if that happens.

However I wouldn’t be surprised if Izzy gets a fight before that because he likes to
Be active and it seems like he’s anxious to get back to it quickly.

Lol this ain't boxing, no tune up fights like Izzy fighting Weidman.

If you put a gun to my head, I wanna see Till challenging for the belt. That has the potential of being an absolutely spectacular technical stand-up battle.
I have no interest in a Weidman fight, and as a matter of fact, I think he would get beat easily, judging by his last performances.

Then again, maybe Thompson can prepare Weidman very well for Stylebender. Who am I to talk ...

I hope it's going to be Till, if only for the intelligible trash talk.

Weidman? I don’t really know what to say to that

Till is the next best MW Izzy hasn’t already beat

problem is, UFC needs to protect any potential challengers from Whittaker. There’s a clear 1,2 and then a gap. Whittaker can beat about anyone Izzy can beat, just not Izzy himself

Sad that the midddleweight division has devolved in that suggestions for the next title fight are fighters that have gone 1-3 and 2-5 their last fights. I remember there being a time if you had any less than a 5 fight winning streak your name wasn't worth being mentioned.

Back