NFL: Bucs @ Lions 1-21-24

Baker or fuck you.

goff almost goffed like you said haha
Should’ve been a pick. Baker’s pick was cuz Evans sometimes has the hands of a fucking idiot.

Should’ve been a pick. Baker’s pick was cuz Evans sometimes has the hands of a fucking idiot.
oh i missed that atleast 1 of my bets cashed now time for goff pick

bakey rush prop

The TD in the last minute of the half will be noted as a highlight, but the difference maker was Baker's RUSHING.

Have Baker Over *7.5* rush yds in a real parlay.
Seems like the kind of dude who would run for a first down even on a broken foot if he had to :oops:

More heart than Malott, but then again, that applies to a LOT of athletes, male and female.

Last edited:
The TD in the last minute of the half will be noted as a highlight, but the difference maker was Baker's RUSHING.

Have Baker Over 9.5 yds in a real parlay.
Seems like the kind of dude who would run for a first down even on a broken foot if he had to :oops:

More heart than Malott, but then again, that applies to a LOT of athletes, male and female.
Agree. That’s what won me over immediately with Bake. Win or lose whatever. He gives everything the whole game. His yard props have been disrespectful with how he is willing and able to rip off some crucial long runs.

holy shit 17-17
sorry i doubted you bakey
my sincerely apologies @helax

gibbs is speedy gonzales for real
lets see if bakey can keep up with unleashed lions

Back