NFL: Chiefs @ Ravens 1-28-24

Haha yeah the Vega’s used to come in those glass tubes. I remember my buddy stealing a bunch of those and that’s the only time I smoked them. We went through cases of dutches though. Every now and then a Philly or a Backwood. Backwoods were cheap redneck blunts when I was in high school now everyone loves them. I used to have a portable flower vape like 15 years ago when they were uncommon but it ran on butane and was a PITA. Got hot as fuck too. I should look into a new one
It's funny how everyone smoked blunts when they were younger. I've gotta Pax 1 and a Pax 3. The 3 is awesome, easy to clean and you can vape concentrate if you want as well. I only smoke flower if my brother rolls a joint and we're away from home. I took a 20+ year thc break but I started again to help with migraines, and anxiety. I'm so chill when I vape. I used to be high strung back in the day.

It's funny how everyone smoked blunts when they were younger. I've gotta Pax 1 and a Pax 3. The 3 is awesome, easy to clean and you can vape concentrate if you want as well. I only smoke flower if my brother rolls a joint and we're away from home. I took a 20+ year thc break but I started again to help with migraines, and anxiety. I'm so chill when I vape. I used to be high strung back in the day.
Yeah. We were always in groups so blunts were really the only way to go

I always thought the volcano was cool with that big bag you could fill then pass around lol @Krixes

i hate tobacco anyways
i dont know what i was thinking haha
I used to be the blunt doctor. Even when I couldn’t smoke for a few months I would twist them up for my buds cuz they came out so nice. Used to make those crucifix joints from Pineapple Express too lmao

Bunch of lethal pots addicts surprised y’all haven’t ODed from injecting weeds

I always thought the volcano was cool with that big bag you could fill then pass around lol @Krixes
My brother has the og Volcano. We will bust that thing out at least 2-3 times a year. You get so high with just one bag. I remember just hitting and holding the bag for so long. I would go to walk, and run right into the wall...<45>

Shit. That is what I need
It's nice because you can take it with you, easy to clean, and has a great warranty. My orginal Pax still works and it's over 10 years old.

That you like the sausage I feed you!!
glen-davis-hungry.gif

• Love
Reactions: lsa
who ya picking @helax
i already know the answer who everybody else is betting haha

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
africancelary
Back