NFL Discussion: Chiefs Dynasty

Lets hear it

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Strongest, probably. Best, not for me. Arm means jack and shit if you arent hitting realistic NFL windows.

Accuracy has more to do with Throwing Motion and Footwork.

Having a strong Arm certainly helps with Velocity/ hitting tight Windows

Personally, I think he fucking sucked. Anyone else on that team should have just watched opposing offenses and been like "Man I wish we had that."
I think they all knew he was shit but liked him as a friend and are unreasonably salty about it. They play football 2nd order thought isn't their strong suit

I think they all knew he was shit but liked him as a friend and are unreasonably salty about it. They play football 2nd order thought isn't their strong suit
Chicago Bears locker room is fucked if they forget its a business first, a meritocracy 2nd, and friendships mean as much as my morning shits.

Hire Vrabel

Everyone keeps forgetting that the locker room loved Fields and are pissed he got axed for personal reasons
What personal reasons? Sucking at QB is pretty personal tbh

JaJustin is the goat social media qb. He’ll have 1 big play a game and people lose their minds. Meanwhile he’s completing 50% of his passes, missing wide open guys, taking 5 unnecessary 10 second sacks and a few fumbles and/or picks in the game. He’s like the Instagram to herbwoat being MySpace.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back