NFL Discussion: Chiefs Dynasty

Lets hear it

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
What is it with you and try to hit your self into sexual places i would say i would slap my self or hit in stomach but you guys constantly talk about your sexual places lol .you got to be homo curious. Or talk about their sport stars in homo way or talk about your self in homo way
<PlusJuan>

F1can speaking facts itt

The go to source for homoerotic geopolitical motorsports takes
Wow you funny. but id does sound like you guys want to be reminded how homo you are by me because you do like to remind me to come here and remind you again what you and your sport are. See i am not tagging you you tagg me from this forum

Wow you funny. but id does sound like you guys want to be reminded how homo you are by me because you do like to remind me to come here and remind you again what you and your sport are. See i am not tagging you you tagg me from this forum
Tbf I didn’t tag you, but we appreciate your sodomizing takes torquing this thread to homosexual highs. Respek.

Lmao at not taking JaJayden second. This is why we kneel.

I hope the Commanders take a cracker like JJ WOATcarthy. When they get a name change back tot he Redskins they can start drafting guys who aren't busts.

I actually like Dix’s tape quite a bit. Sure it’s lots of 1 yard passes but that’s basically what jabrady did his entire career lmao. He’s pretty athletic and has a quick release. If he were a couple years younger he’d be getting looked at more.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back