NFL Discussion: Chiefs Dynasty

Lets hear it

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
053b921e0fa7170845b08c1b11546aaa.gif

Clowney has been living off this tackle his entire career.

I hope this new kickoff format results in like 4-5 kickoff return td's per game. Some shitty team cant run or throw but has mastered the kickoff return to win games. Be hilarious.

He never really panned out as far as elite sack numbers.
Clowney was supposed to be a super athlete who could line up anywhere and be successful. A true game wrecker. He's been a good player, but he's not what he was hyped up to be. He was too small for the run game in the NFL.

He’s a really good run defender. His pass rush is what’s lacking
In Houston?

Edit: I know in Seattle/Cleveland he's been great. I do not remember him being good against the run in Houston, like at all.

Edit 2: Just googled it, according to PFF (lol)he was better than Mack, McPhee. and Justin Houston at the time (2015). That's crazy.

Last edited:
In Houston?

Edit: I know in Seattle/Cleveland he's been great. I do not remember him being good against the run in Houston, like at all.

Well good thing he hasn’t been in Houston for 6 years now lmao

He’s a really good run defender. His pass rush is what’s lacking

I liked Burns a lot, but he had the bad habit of always going too deep past the QB and would have to come back for a sack. He was also not great against the run. At least Clowney can do the run part, and the QB part cancels out. So he is a minor cheap upgrade with the loss of Burns. Ain't now way the Canthers would pay Burns the 30 mill he was looking for!

I liked Burns a lot, but he had the bad habit of always going too deep past the QB and would have to come back for a sack. He was also not great against the run. At least Clowney can do the run part, and the QB part cancels out. So he is a minor cheap upgrade with the loss of Burns. Ain't now way the Canthers would pay Burns the 30 mill he was looking for!

Burns can ass sucked against the run and sucked tackling in general. He also quit on a lot of plays. Lmao at paying him 150m

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back