NFL Discussion: Chiefs Dynasty

Lets hear it

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
i am telling you there is 1st world countries and theb there is america/ there needs to be designation for america only and trust me it is not a compliment
I believe you. It explains the millions of immigrants risking their lives to come here every year lol.

Everyone cares and that's what separates Toyota truck AK armys like your shithole from US.

This is why I come to sherdog.

salute-captain-america.gif

Lmao @ Brics. Lmao.

Don't be dissin' the BRICs. They've got a lot going on:

- Brazil's insane crime rate and authoritarian supreme court
- India's absurd poverty and sectarian conflicts
- South Africa's homicide rate (45/100,000 vs the US' 6.3)

So basically Russia looks by far and away the best of the bunch.

No one think CJ Stroud is going to have a down year because now DCs have film on him and can gameplan for him?

Fica for NFL Commissioner
Lol but you have any brain cells left in your brain do to watching nfl ask your self one thing. Why is women sports becoming more popular in usa then man . It is not because they are better athletes but because even americans had enough of american male athletes persona

Lol but you have any brain cells left in your brain do to watching nfl ask your self one thing. Why is women sports becoming more popular in usa then man . It is not because they are better athletes but because even americans had enough of american male athletes persona
It isnt. At all. By any metric.

Fica I NEED to know your opinion on the LFL.

Yep. The #1 draft pick of the WNBA will make like $70k a year during her rookie contract.
and in rest of the world some would make 1 million or more. in even less popular sports like volleyball and so on . for a country that bitches how they fight for women rights they realy keep women down but people now do not listen to media and think for them self and women sports will rise

real football is right now watch it what real sport is suppose to be

They did last year and he still cooked defenses my dude

this isnt like Nick Foles, hes got great pocket presence, timing, and ball placement

The Canthers laid the ground work for besmirching Jacj. I fully expect him to collapse this year and JaBryce to elevate into the top 5. People forget that JaBryce is 1-0 against Jacj with less playoff and pro bowl losses lmao.

and in rest of the world some would make 1 million or more. in even less popular sports like volleyball and so on . for a country that bitches how they fight for women rights they realy keep women down but people now do not listen to media and think for them self and women sports will rise
That's because they absolutely suck my boy lmao

Fica is like cilantro. A little goes a long way. Too much and the thread tastes like azz.
i am just trying to tell you nfl is niche sport around the world but nfl is trying to convince nfl like it is popular around the world or more respectable. i just saw chart that nfl had 56 million people watched it internationaly for super bowl. and 38 million of that was mex canada. i mean 16 million people watched nfl in 190 countries lol 16 million but nfl isw spinning it as a win lol

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nicenhot
Back