Realistically it's probably going to be

Jacaleb-Chitcago
Gayden-Cumhanders
Gaye-Vikings
JaJa McFartney- Gaytriots
Dix-Broncans
Penixxx Sr. -Gayders

hope I'm wrong

Paying AR-SB before Jefferson gets a deal is actually some 4D chess shit.

Aiyuk, and especially Lamb and Jefferson are going to reset the market. I look at WR and top OTs like top QBs, the next top guy's deal is going to be bigger. We might as well lock him up now.

Yeah when you are sure about the talent, lock them up as soon as possible. Annoying that the Lions are now a legit franchise lol.
Lions are currently playing ball in 2035. Masterclass GM’ng lately

Holmes isn't perfect. He's missed on a couple picks and I didn't like the Campbell draft pick or the trade for Davis, but he's been an exceptional GM. The Lions drafts since he took over as well as our tempered FA signings - Zeitler and Monty come to mind - have rebuilt the roster in short order. ASB, McNeil, Gibbs, LaPorta, Joseph, Hutch, Sewell, etc have all hit.

Looks like they want to remove the spaceship leave up one of Solier Field's exterior walls.

Yeah when you are sure about the talent, lock them up as soon as possible. Annoying that the Lions are now a legit franchise lol.
Jefferson’s number has been 35m
He’s way better than St.Brown, who is an awesome receiver himself. Reported numbers are never correct, but 30m a year for him obviously on a personal level, but also lets the Lions flex on a division rival and force their hand.

No way Jefferson’s agent didnt cc the front office and say “so you think 5m more a year than this guy is unreasonable???”

Dallas is in a bind too with Ceedee. They can’t wait til after Jefferson signs, but they didnt want to overestimate the market. However, with St.Brown hitting 30m in theory, they know their floor for Ceedee just higher.

It’s actually brilliant, bc if Jerry says “fuck it we’ll go first” and gives Ceedee 35m a year, Jefferson is going to push closer to 40m. This was honestly a massive “Fuck You” to every other team who has receivers up for contracts. And it doesnt even cost them that much

St clowns not even a top 3 wr in his own division.

Keenan Allen(the demigod)

Jefferson
Dgay Moore
I remember people coming at me for saying Moore was a top 10 WR when he got traded. Good times

glass joe running everyone out of town. smh

If I'm the Lions I trade a couple picks for Hendrickson at the draft, hopefully Veach has something he's cooking up for Higgins. Though the Chiefs probably can't afford him.

Bungles can have a conditional 6th and terrace Marshall jr for Higgins imo

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jess_bjj
Back