Votes: 14 36.8%
  • Im drafting another McCaffery for fantasy

Votes: 5 13.2%
  • The last thread was the worst thread ever

Votes: 14 36.8%
  • No one wants to play for the Bungles

Votes: 10 26.3%

• Total voters

Next Gen stats say Rome Odunze at 9 was the best pick in the draft and Bowers is #2

All you haters can just read my posts and my billion dollar NFL math gimmick will back me up

You were making jokes about the Bills GM, whether or not Worthy will work out was not part of the discussion at all. The most likely "truth" is that Worthy wasn't on the Bills board due to weight, while the Chiefs were obviously fine with taking that risk.
Redskins picked a lightweight bean pole last year, mixed to poor results

Are you happy with Daniels (would have just taken Maye tbh).
RGIII turned us from zero's to hero's until Shannahan destroyed his leg for no reason. Hoping for the same type of impact from Jayden but who the hell knows. More faith in this braintrust given the free agent moves so far. Jesus take the wheel imo

Surprised Barton fell to the bucs

Marshawn Lloyd looms in the second

Still kinda shocked by how well the Vikings drafted last night. Gabe up a handful of late rounders and a couple seconds to jab a franchise QB and a great Edge, and thanks to the Falcons making the dumbest pick in the past decade managed to fuck the Broncos and by association that slimy fuck Payton over in the process.

I can't really argue with this outcome.

That first round was insane. Love the Seahawks, Colts, Eagles, and Lions pick ups. I wasnt yuge on Worthy but its a great fit for KC, unfortunately.

If the bills liked worthy they would have taken him. Makes sense to get a 3rd for a 5 spot move in the process. Hopefully they take Legette.
Bills cant make Worthy a number 1. Hes too small. He fits in with KC since theyve already got some size at WR.

Bills have to get Mitchell. We talked about him a few weeks ago, still say hes one of the best pairings for GOAT Allen’s offense. He is huge and stupid fast and his catch radius is absurd. Polish his routes up and he has elite potential.

Bills cant make Worthy a number 1. Hes too small. He fits in with KC since theyve already got some size at WR.

Bills have to get Mitchell. We talked about him a few weeks ago, still say hes one of the best pairings for GOAT Allen’s offense. He is huge and stupid fast and his catch radius is absurd. Polish his routes up and he has elite potential.
We’ll see. I expect them to trade down from 33 as well.

One of the very few days where I am happy to be a Bears fan.

These guys haven't proven themselves yet, I know.. All of this hype can change, obviously.. but, for once..

it feels like they actually accomplished something in the NFL when it matters.

I will enjoy it while I can!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Derik
Back