Votes: 14 36.8%
  • Im drafting another McCaffery for fantasy

Votes: 5 13.2%
  • The last thread was the worst thread ever

Votes: 14 36.8%
  • No one wants to play for the Bungles

Votes: 10 26.3%

• Total voters
I dunno if I've ever been more interested in a rookie than this white CB. It's like a social experiment.
Outside CB is probably not his best position, but he could do damage as a slot/safety weapon. He also seems to be a good tackler, so you know he's got the hard working part down! Seems like almost every mock has him going to the Packers, I'm not so sure tbh.

My sources tell me WOAT Allen is really pushing for the bills to trade up and lock in his guy.

usa_today_21702506.0.jpg

Outside CB is probably not his best position, but he could do damage as a slot/safety weapon. He also seems to be a good tackler, so you know he's got the hard working part down! Seems like almost every mock has him going to the Packers, I'm not so sure tbh.
Hes an outside zone safety, the issue is whether or not he can press in man.

shouldn't spend a first round pick on a slot/safety weapon.

Big McHonkey supporter over here
You think Nabers is better than the guy whos allegedly better than Olave, JSN, and Wilson. Your WR analysis is forfeit this draft imo

Hes an outside zone safety, the issue is whether or not he can press in man.
It will depend on the team and DC that drafts him, highly doubt his position is set in stone before the draft even starts. Especially considering that his versatility is one of the main selling points.

shouldn't spend a first round pick on a slot/safety weapon.

I kinda agree, I'd be fine with him for the Packers, but they also have the luxury of having four more Top 100 picks this year.

Instead of giving Caleb GOAT a jersey just hand over the ROY and MVP trophy

It will depend on the team and DC that drafts him, highly doubt his position is set in stone before the draft even starts. Especially considering that his versatility is one of the main selling points.
No, that's his skillset thats on tape

Back