• Im drafting another McCaffery for fantasy

Votes: 5 13.2%
  • The last thread was the worst thread ever

Votes: 14 36.8%
  • No one wants to play for the Bungles

Votes: 10 26.3%

• Total voters
Don’t you put that evil on me
Then tell your connections in the front office to pay him bc it's only gonna go higher and higher after this.
As i rambled on about yesterday, if he signs for a dollar less than 35m it's a gift to the franchise. He can go get that somewhere else very easily.

Few hours until JaJayden pulls an Eli and forces his way to Vegas LFG
I’ll be happy as long as they don’t reach with their first pick. Eat shit and live Gruden

Then tell your connections in the front office to pay him bc it's only gonna go higher and higher after this.
As i rambled on about yesterday, if he signs for a dollar less than 35m it's a gift to the franchise. He can go get that somewhere else very easily.
They’re being so dumb not paying him. Reports I saw was barely over 30mil a year.

I like coach O’Connell. The GM is trying to save on stars and play moneyball and that doesn’t work in the nfl

I'm already ready

giphy.gif

I'll do you one better

lu8KcdU.png

One last full chaos trade. I think every team could get something good out of this. Will never happen.
Rome dropping to 15 is a crackpipe fantasy. I'll be happy with Bowers or Odunze at 9

Rome is a Chicago Bear at 9 if he drops. I'd bet Ryan Poles left nut.
Probably should get some more OL help for JaCaleb. Allen and DJ Moore should be enough receiver help.

they also only have 4 picks so extra picks can help more needs than a rookie wr.

Probably should get some more OL help for JaCaleb. Allen and DJ Moore should be enough receiver help.

they also only have 4 picks so extra picks can help more needs than a rookie wr.
Rome is the better bet. He will have 6 games to learn while getting over looked in coverage because of Allen before Allen's brittle ass goes on IR.

Allen is a 1 or 2 year guy at most. Plus with the WR market its better to have a few cheap years . The Bears have their tackles taken care of and a good guard. The guards are round 2-3 grades anyways. Also, more than likely they aren't getting a top pick next year. They still have the Panthers 2nd for next year, which will basically be a first (lol) and can probably leverage that into 2 picks next year. The line is decent. Help JaCaleb everyehere. With Bowers and Kmet with can run 12 man and be just fine.

Jackson powers Johnson plz

Bucs need a nasty center again

Rip Jensens knee

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kechan123
Back