Votes: 15 37.5%
  • Im drafting another McCaffery for fantasy

Votes: 6 15.0%
  • The last thread was the worst thread ever

Votes: 15 37.5%
  • No one wants to play for the Bungles

Votes: 10 25.0%

• Total voters
It's okay @ferrisjso the Lions are in a good spot, another reliable receiver, a edge, and maybe a more reliable kicker and they would be one of the few complete teams in the league.

Goff will never replace Stafford in my heart.

Think of it this way how would you feel if the Chiefs traded away Patrick Mahomes and the new franchise QB was Jalen Hurts.
Not really comparable brother, Mahomo has won the Chiefs 3 super bowls and went to a 4th, Stafford did fuck all for the Lions. Goff has already lapped Stafford as far as success in Detroit.

Not really comparable brother, Mahomo has won the Chiefs 3 super bowls and went to a 4th, Stafford did fuck all for the Lions. Goff has already lapped Stafford as far as success in Detroit.

As far as i'm concerned they are the same player.

Who? Mahomo and Stafford?

I understand you like Stafford, but he did nothing for your team.

He threw for 5000 yards and was the fastest player to reach x passing marks.

Stafford ran so that Mahomes can fly.

Neither did Barry Sanders or Megatron but like Stafford they represent the peak of talent at their respective positions.

Its like some NBA people praising "Run TMC". Run TMC never won anything. But people could appreciate it all the same.

He threw for 5000 yards and was the fastest player to reach x passing marks.

Stafford ran so that Mahomes can fly.

Neither did Barry Sanders or Megatron but like Stafford they represent the peak of talent at their respective positions.

Its like some NBA people praising "Run TMC". Run TMC never won anything. But people could appreciate it all the same.
That's fine, I just think the way your team is currently constructed they can legit win a SB with Jared Goff. To me that's better than passing yard and stats.

Lions ain't the best team in the North

Dunno if you noticed, but us Bear fans have made it. Dynasty LOOMS
We'll see on that one, it's the Bears. Like the Lions they're gonna have to prove it, I personally don't think Williams is gonna be any better than Lawrence. We will see, he should at the very least be better than Fields.

We'll see on that one, it's the Bears. Like the Lions they're gonna have to prove it, I personally don't think Williams is gonna be any better than Lawrence. We will see, he should at the very least be better than Fields.
Lawrence is better than Goff. I'm a huge Goff supporter too.

Jesus, Lions just can't handle prosperity. They have basically next year to win it before it all comes crashing down. I like Goff. He is a good qb. He is not the second best qb in the league worthy of over 50 million a year. They can't pay everybody and this means they won't pay many at all. He needed to be signed at 30 million tops. 3 years from now, back in the cellar

He had a bunch of rookie receivers who couldnt catch lmao
Somehow Love made it work with even less veterans, while playing within the scheme...

Apparently the vets (Lazard and Cobb) were good enough for Rodgers to make the Jets sign them lol

Last edited:
Somehow Love made it work with even less veterans, while playing within the scheme...

Apparently the vets (Lazard and Cobb) were good enough for Rodgers to make the Jets sign them lol
A year of development under Rodgers does wonders. Plus, in all of Love's good games the run game was working. That shit rarely occurred under Rodgers.

Flipping through the channels and stopped on the 2011 wild card game between the Broncos and Steelers. Biggest takeaway is that Big Rape was the best nickname in this thread and I miss being able to use it often.

Back