Votes: 16 38.1%
  • Im drafting another McCaffery for fantasy

Votes: 6 14.3%
  • The last thread was the worst thread ever

Votes: 15 35.7%
  • No one wants to play for the Bungles

Votes: 10 23.8%

• Total voters
Flipping through the channels and stopped on the 2011 wild card game between the Broncos and Steelers. Biggest takeaway is that Big Rape was the best nickname in this thread and I miss being able to use it often.
Desex Want Some (Deshaun Watson), best I could come up with on the fly

<WhatItIs>

If I were a queer Id be upset too.

In all seriousness, he should have kept the majority of that to himself. Dont know why people feel the need to share their beliefs with everyone else.
Sounds like some dork who now overcompensates to show how much of a man he is like tons of dudes out there.

If you feel like you can’t act like a man in 2024 you’re a bigger pussy than a kicker. Too many guys conflate that with being a complete shit bag. They aren’t the same.

Hardly. All depends how its structured. Could be a 4 year funny money deal thats a actually only 1-2 years locked in. They have a ton of elite young talents at multiple positions, and just got the number 1 corner in the draft.

If the Bucs, Eagles, Rams, Chiefs, Niners etc havent shown you teams can pay whoever they want then nothing will.

We need to maximize our talent around Goof right now. Decker and Ragnow are probably at the tail end of their careers. Monty, Gibbs, Hutch and LaPorta will never be cheaper. You mix those factors with Sewell and ARSB getting paid, we can't screw around and waste the next few years.

Are there better QBs in the NFL? Certainly. Is Goof elevated by everyone around him, a better than average, but not elite QB? Definitely. With the cap jumping $71 million in a three year span, this deal doesn't hurt as much. Within the NFL landscape, most starting, decent QBs are going to get $40+. Would have I preferred this to be $42-$45 million? No question, but just wait until Tua, Lawrence and Dak get paid, as well as the restructure of Mahomes' deal comes up. The top numbers will always jump with the next successive QB deal.

Additionally, what other options were there for us? Goof, surrounded by great talent and with a phenomenal scheme has earned that deal. Look at his playoff numbers last year. I understand why he got paid what he did.

Sounds like some dork who now overcompensates to show how much of a man he is like tons of dudes out there.

If you feel like you can’t act like a man in 2024 you’re a bigger pussy than a kicker. Too many guys conflate that with being a complete shit bag. They aren’t the same.
There is a whole lot of vagueottry in this post

There is definitely a world where young males are getting the short end of the stick. Yes, that can cause emotional damage to young males creating a generation of pussies or dudes trying to overcompensate.

This isnt the place to have the discussion, but its more nuanced than guys just want to be assholes.

There is a whole lot of vagueottry in this post

There is definitely a world where young males are getting the short end of the stick. Yes, that can cause emotional damage to young males creating a generation of pussies or dudes trying to overcompensate.

This isnt the place to have the discussion, but it’s more nuanced than guys just want to be assholes.
Two separate discussions.

Guys complaining about how they can’t be guys anymore are usually just upset they aren’t getting away with being shit bags as freely as they used to.

Guys who buy into the misogynistic grifter rhetoric are usually life long losers who have found a voice for their years of pent up frustration of being losers.

In all seriousness, he should have kept the majority of that to himself. Dont know why people feel the need to share their beliefs with everyone else.

It's a catholic school in Kansas and he got paid to. It's not like he just went full Lil Boosie and started ranting at planet fitness.

LOL @ this conversation above provoked by Buttlicker the Kicker. He'll be with Vaderfag in kicker hell for yapping out of pocket eventually.

We need to maximize our talent around Goof right now. Decker and Ragnow are probably at the tail end of their careers. Monty, Gibbs, Hutch and LaPorta will never be cheaper. You mix those factors with Sewell and ARSB getting paid, we can't screw around and waste the next few years.

Are there better QBs in the NFL? Certainly. Is Goof elevated by everyone around him, a better than average, but not elite QB? Definitely. With the cap jumping $71 million in a three year span, this deal doesn't hurt as much. Within the NFL landscape, most starting, decent QBs are going to get $40+. Would have I preferred this to be $42-$45 million? No question, but just wait until Tua, Lawrence and Dak get paid, as well as the restructure of Mahomes' deal comes up. The top numbers will always jump with the next successive QB deal.

Additionally, what other options were there for us? Goof, surrounded by great talent and with a phenomenal scheme has earned that deal. Look at his playoff numbers last year. I understand why he got paid what he did.

There were no other options on the table or very limited ones no doubt there. But I wanted the Lions to move on years ago(something you might remember). It shouldn't have come down to this moment and what choices are available. The fact it did is the consequence of kicking the can(Goof) down the road.

Gotcha. I cant say I care, but that is somewhat better.

Fuck him and the Chiefs regardless.

I can't imagine caring about the political beliefs of an athlete. It is hilarious that he told a bunch of girls that just got their degree to stay at home and be a mom. Maybe should have given that advice before they got into tons of debt.

I can't imagine caring about the political beliefs of an athlete. It is hilarious that he told a bunch of girls that just got their degree to stay at home and be a mom. Maybe should have given that advice before they got into tons of debt.
Women will do that regardless. Women graduate at a much higher rate than men and they also drop out of their fields to have families.

Agreed on who gives a shit about their political beliefs. If they're going to be brought to the table though, don't bash em either.

Back