Votes: 16 36.4%
  • Im drafting another McCaffery for fantasy

Votes: 6 13.6%
  • The last thread was the worst thread ever

Votes: 15 34.1%
  • No one wants to play for the Bungles

Votes: 10 22.7%

• Total voters
I listened to Careless whisper when I went to get Indian food. How gay does that make me?
I believe we all have ability to self reflect and analulyze how far we go in this case gay shit n0t my problem that this place has no self avearnes at all how gsy it os

Usyk won that shit!!

Wrong thread my bad, a little to hyped this crazy motherfucker didn't get robbed in Saudi, with Fury being such good buds with the dudes putting the show on.

Usyk won that shit!!

Wrong thread my bad, a little to hyped this crazy motherfucker didn't get robbed in Saudi, with Fury being such good buds with the dudes putting the show on.
If anything a draw would have been favorable for Fury. Negotiations on fight purse is negative for him now compared to a W or draw.

Usyk won that shit!!

Lol trying to talk about manly topix come on dont over compensate this is gay talk habitat domain

If anything a draw would have been favorable for Fury. Negotiations on fight purse is negative for him now compared to a W or draw.
I hope Usyk retires now denying Belly the same rematch he himself denied Vlad back in the day.

Lol trying to talk about manly topix come on dont over compensate this is gay talk habitat domain
The person you're doing gay stuff with should be pissed you keep pausing to post online.

Fuck that, Wlad was a sport killer lol
He still deserved a rematch after dominating the division for a decade. Fury had to go on his ho n' drug binge, gain a 150 pounds, and make sure he got himself popped for ped's/"retire" to avoid having to fight Vlad again. A bit to extreme for me, fuck Fury (pause.)

He still deserved a rematch after dominating the division for a decade. Fury had to go on his ho n' drug binge, gain a 150 pounds, and make sure he got himself popped for ped's/"retire" to avoid having to fight Vlad again. A bit to extreme for me, fuck Fury (pause.)
Wlad was shot before Fury for fucks sake, he didnt dodge shit. The only thing it did was save us from wasting another hour of our pathetic lives lol

Wlad was shot before Fury for fucks sake, he didnt dodge shit. The only thing it did was save us from wasting another hour of our pathetic lives lol
He sure gave AJ a hell of a fight almost 2 years after fighting Fury, also Fury can be just as fucking boring, and will be 36 in August. Dude might be shot too, might as well fuck off. What Fury did after the Vlad fight was the most hilariously blatant yet elaborate dodging I've seen in boxing in many many years lol.

Back