• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

PUO3

You are a can.
Staff member
Senior Moderator
Reaction score
Let the overreaction and dumb gradings begin.

Let the overreaction and dumb gradings begin.
All in all I was relatively content.

Pats grabbed some things they definitely needed, and also grabbed some things that they probably didn’t need but won’t hurt.

There was a lot of people on social media asking for a new CB to replace Gilmore, but IMO the guy has a few quality seasons left. I hope they sign him to a reasonable contract and hang on to him.

Last year, I remember watching him get absolutely handled by Metcalf, but it’s hard to shit on your coverage guys when the team had the worst d line in the nfl

All in all I was relatively content.

Pats grabbed some things they definitely needed, and also grabbed some things that they probably didn’t need but won’t hurt.

There was a lot of people on social media asking for a new CB to replace Gilmore, but IMO the guy has a few quality seasons left. I hope they sign him to a reasonable contract and hang on to him.

Last year, I remember watching him get absolutely handled by Metcalf, but it’s hard to shit on your coverage guys when the team had the worst d line in the nfl
Pats are right back in the playoff mix imo. Can was not the same player after the China virus, multiple top players sat the season out, and they still werent far off from making it. Belicheat is a football god.

I cannot wait to watch the Falcons offense. Potential to be an ATG trio of pass catchers if Pitts is anywhere near as advertised.

Pats are right back in the playoff mix imo. Can was not the same player after the China virus, multiple top players sat the season out, and they still werent far off from making it. Belicheat is a football god.
Yeah that’s what I’m hoping for. But this shit gets so hard to envision when you have as many injuries, long layoffs and rookies. Seriously, who the fuck actually knows what this season will look like. I think the ceiling for pats is a 1st/2nd rd playoff team. The floor is probably somewhere around 6 wins if a few key players sit out and neither Cam or Jones can take over and lead the team.

I’m hoping N’keal Harry steps up this season.

I actually heard a Boston station talking about Jones and his “NFL comparisons”. They were saying most scouts put his stock similar to a Jimmy G or Derek Carr.

Yeah that’s what I’m hoping for. But this shit gets so hard to envision when you have as many injuries, long layoffs and rookies. Seriously, who the fuck actually knows what this season will look like. I think the ceiling for pats is a 1st/2nd rd playoff team. The floor is probably somewhere around 6 wins if a few key players sit out and neither Cam or Jones can take over and lead the team.

I’m hoping N’keal Harry steps up this season.

I actually heard a Boston station talking about Jones and his “NFL comparisons”. They were saying most scouts put his stock similar to a Jimmy G or Derek Carr.
Jimmy is a good comparison imo. I dont think he sniffs Carr’s athleticism or arm (which neither are showcased quite enough). Aside from maybe with Shanny, there probably is not a better landing spot for the kid in all honesty. The Pats are good enough defensively that the QB shouldnt have to take over a game much. Be accurate, dont turn it over and theyll be a double digit win team imo.

The dolphins have had the most draft capital the last 2 years and I feel like they haven't done a ton with it. Good players here and there but they could have done way more IMO.

Cardinals seem to draft guys I love every year that are Uber athletes, then not know how to use them. Hopefully that trend continues.
Niners went QB OG RB CB OG CB S
Really need to add corners, I would have preferred they target them a little earlier but the team really relies on DL to cover up their lack of resources thrown at the secondary. Niners have 2 3rd round CBs in the Lynch era and no one drafted any higher then that. Side note I saw - raiders throw a crazy amount of picks at the CB position and it doesn't seem to help so what do I know.

Jimmy is a good comparison imo. I dont think he sniffs Carr’s athleticism or arm (which neither are showcased quite enough). Aside from maybe with Shanny, there probably is not a better landing spot for the kid in all honesty. The Pats are good enough defensively that the QB shouldnt have to take over a game much. Be accurate, dont turn it over and theyll be a double digit win team imo.
Mac Jones ran a faster 40 than Patrick Mahomes so I get the Jimmy comparison. Honestly Jimmy is a pretty good comp. Carr has stronger arm then both guys, but both are given credit for their quick release. One of the main reasons niners fans didn't want Mac is because he exactly like the QB we already have lol.

The dolphins have had the most draft capital the last 2 years and I feel like they haven't done a ton with it. Good players here and there but they could have done way more IMO.

Cardinals seem to draft guys I love every year that are Uber athletes, then not know how to use them. Hopefully that trend continues.
Niners went QB OG RB CB OG CB S
Really need to add corners, I would have preferred they target them a little earlier but the team really relies on DL to cover up their lack of resources thrown at the secondary. Niners have 2 3rd round CBs in the Lynch era and no one drafted any higher then that. Side note I saw - raiders throw a crazy amount of picks at the CB position and it doesn't seem to help so what do I know.

Coaching matters a lot.

He had a point about how terrible theyve been then went full retard here. Havent seen anyone else criticize the Moehrig move lol.

Last edited:
I can't believe the Bears landed Fields. He probably would have fallen to the Pats if the Giants didn't make that trade. Giants fucking the Pats again.

I would like to believe you, but as a lifelong Bears fan, I just know we'll find a way to fuck it up.
That roster is ridiculously stacked. An average QB makes them a contender. Same exact situation as the Bears.

Seemed like a good draft. Setting up Rodgers with an even better landing spot.

Seemed like a good draft. Setting up Rodgers with an even better landing spot.
I just read through your gaming/pc interaction. Lmao. You nailed it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
plasterby
Back