NFL Discussion: Dress rehearsals

Who will be the biggest rookie can QB?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Holy shit. Catching up on some Wilson highlights. This kid was looking slick as hell.

Last edited:

What do you mean yikes? That's a staple in the Matt Nagy offense.

Holy shit. Catching up on some Wilson highlights. This kid was looking slick as hell.

Yeah this kids good, like, way good. His arm is like Cutler coming out of college. Insane, smooth, has everything in the toolbox to be successful, without the diabetes and incompetent organizations.

What do you mean yikes? That's a staple in the Matt Nagy offense.

Yeah this kids good, like, way good. His arm is like Cutler coming out of college. Insane, smooth, has everything in the toolbox to be successful, without the diabetes and incompetent organizations.
Fields will (hopefully) learn to feel that free rusher coming, Lance made the same mistake last week.

Tua looks so much better so far, hopefully last year he was just unhealthy.

All class. Make him the starter already.

If you truly think Fields is special why would you let Nagy ruin him?
I don't think Nagy is a elite coach or anything, but you are getting carried away acting like he is Adam Gase. Dude has a 28-20 record as a HC with Mitch Trubisky starting a majority of the games.

I wouldn't be in a rush to hire him but you could do much worse.

Having two brand new home stadiums is awesome. Only Gruden could still suck with that advantage.

I don't think Nagy is a elite coach or anything, but you are getting carried away acting like he is Adam Gase. Dude has a 28-20 record as a HC with Mitch Trubisky starting a majority of the games.

I wouldn't be in a rush to hire him but you could do much worse.

He's 28-20 with an elite defense, and look what happened when Lazor was playcalling. Mitch showed up and did just fine. So if you have a generational defense you're gonna win, the Broncos did it with Tebow, and the Jets did it with Mark Sanchez. Your team had a good defense and won with Kaep. The first year he did fine, I had problems with his play calling because it lacked any form of rhythm but we won games so I overlooked it. Watching his play calling and lack of protections and inability or unwillingness to adapt shows me he's fucking terrible.

Let's stop pretending like he's a good HC. He isn't. He's easily one of the worst in the league. He is Adam Gase levels of incompetent.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back