NFL Discussion: Dress rehearsals

Who will be the biggest rookie can QB?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
He's 28-20 with an elite defense, and look what happened when Lazor was playcalling. Mitch showed up and did just fine. So if you have a generational defense you're gonna win, the Broncos did it with Tebow, and the Jets did it with Mark Sanchez. Your team had a good defense and won with Kaep. The first year he did fine, I had problems with his play calling because it lacked any form of rhythm but we won games so I overlooked it. Watching his play calling and lack of protections and inability or unwillingness to adapt shows me he's fucking terrible.

Let's stop pretending like he's a good HC. He isn't. He's easily one of the worst in the league. He is Adam Gase levels of incompetent.
Top 10 scoring offense with Trubisky puts you in the HOF IMO. Gase never had a top half offense without Peyton. It's hard to be a play caller with shitty QBs. He does a bunch of dumb stuff, but Andy Reid got roasted for all his decisions before he lucked into Mahomes. Hard to judge a guy that has never had parts on offense. Maybe I'm bias because Shanny is a good as HC IMO and his record is skewed by total shit play at QB.

Again, I don't think he's a great coach, but I think he's worthy of being an NFL coach even though he probably gets fired this year. I would take him over at least a handful of other coaches.

Top 10 scoring offense with Trubisky puts you in the HOF IMO. Gase never had a top half offense without Peyton. It's hard to be a play caller with shitty QBs. He does a bunch of dumb stuff, but Andy Reid got roasted for all his decisions before he lucked into Mahomes. Hard to judge a guy that has never had parts on offense. Maybe I'm bias because Shanny is a good as HC IMO and his record is skewed by total shit play at QB.

Again, I don't think he's a great coach, but I think he's worthy of being an NFL coach even though he probably gets fired this year. I would take him over at least a handful of other coaches.

1 season where the defense consistently got you into good scoring position is not indicative of a dominant offense. Btw, that was the one year where he play called around Trubisky's strengths.

I fucking love that there’s a QB in the league named Mr. Magoo.

Unsurprisingly he did not see Justin Simmons on that INT.

Nate Hobbs looks like he can ball against cans in pre season. May have something there. Probably not.

Reach Leatherwood is obliterating whoever is playing on the Rams. Thats fun.

That Jeudy route. Sheesh

Sutton, Jeudy, Hamler are going to be a handful.

na it’s with the homies.. probably just gonna be a hungover pos and watch from my couch. Getting too old for this binge drinking shit
b9d.gif

The spirit of Oakland lives on.

They’ve been giving out free food and beer the whole time. Maybe that’s what caused shitters to flood.

The provider went down nationwide, same company for Petco

So Denver now has no separation on the QB situation but at the very least the defense is showing their depth. Backups have given up 9 points and forced like 5 turnovers. Not too bad.

Go ahead and give Nate Hobbs his gold jacket.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back