Locked NFL Discussion: Off szn

What are you looking forward to most?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Afc is going to be a blood bath next year. So many good teams it’s ridiculous.

With the 1st Pick in the 2022 NFL Draft the Jaguars select. No fucking Idea. Send to pick to LA for cash considerations and Sign McGay

Should be a fun offseason for the Chiefs. Lot of draft capital, lots of decisions to make on the defensive side of the ball, lot of Jackson Mahomes TikToks to watch, lot of bbq to eat. You get the idea
Resign Orlando Brown, find a legit #2 reciever and sign all the pass rushers.

Fitting that Quentin Spain gave up the game ending sack after all that shit he talked about the bills letting him go.

I watched the game with my grandpa. He’s 82 and never been into football at all. This was maybe the 3rd game he’s ever watched in his life. On the facemask PI no-call he goes “What in the world..You can’t do that!”. Even he knew <Lmaoo>

This morning:
"They said Von was done...yeah, when Drew Lock was his QB and he was down by 21!"

Von went 4-1 wtih Drew as the starter. I want to draft a QB, but the narrative is just fucking astounding. My god lol

The importance of having a great pass rush. Bills need to fix that.

The Bills secondary thrives despite having a poor pash rush , but yeah if you don't have guys that make the QB uncomfortable in the pocket then then the Good Work Poyer and Hyde do just gets wasted.

NFL is so unpredictable it makes my brain hurt thinking about next season.

One thing I do know is my random 2nd favorite team, the titans, would be legit with a better QB and OC

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back