NFL Discussion: Ref Appreciation Week

What should the refs punishment be?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm at a bar in the FQ off Bourbon getting yelled at by salty ass Saints fans because I'm rocking a bunch of Pats gear.
You’ll be lucky to survive the knife wound.

It was a tremendous catch on a shitty throw. But Brady.

Great catch, wouldn’t really call the throw “shitty” cuz it was in a good spot but there was nothing spectacular about it. It should’ve been broken up if not intercepted if the defender shows any competence at all.

Lol Boomer going off on the Saints-Rams officiating and Cower quickly changes the subject.

I'm at a bar in the FQ off Bourbon getting yelled at by salty ass Saints fans because I'm rocking a bunch of Pats gear.
Let them hate. I'm sitting in a bar of Rams fans who transitioned from being Raiders fans and they clearly despise NE. I just keep laughing everytime Pats make a big play.

These rules neuter pass defenses.
That as well, doesn't help you got flagged the moment you touch the WR. Guys used to feel the WR / keep a hand on them making it was easier to track the ball

I can’t take two weeks of the McVay/Belichick storylines that are coming.

Yeah, KC doesn’t have “that” to take care of NE. Brady and Beli are like horror movie villains. They can smell your fear.

And you’re going to slip on the floor, and they’re going to stab the fuck out of you.

Imagine if the Chiefs get shutout at home in the playoffs. I highly doubt it happens, but just imagine...

white and Sony would be buried on the depth chart of just about every other team in the game but belichick gets Emmett Smith level effort out of both of them here. I dont get it. buncha scrubs on defense too yet people cant execute worth a shit against them. I'm salty

Nope.

Their o line, D line and secondary are all Units ranked well within the Top 10.
Flowers, Gilmore & Mason all had All-pro level seasons.

"shitty throw"
Great catch, wouldn’t really call the throw “shitty” cuz it was in a good spot but there was nothing spectacular about it. It should’ve been broken up if not intercepted if the defender shows any competence at all.
It was a duck. Nothing on it at all. Just threw it up there. If the DB plays the ball even for a moment no chance of a completion.

Outstanding catch though with the DB all over him. Surprised no flags came out. I wouldn't have argued.

Listening to my dad and his friend discuss how much they liked Steve deberg lol

Imagine if the Chiefs get shutout at home in the playoffs. I highly doubt it happens, but just imagine...
I may say that you're a dreamer, but you're not the only one.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back