NFL Discussion: Thee Ship

Who is winning it all?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Will Snoop crip walk on the mother fucking concrete tonight?

Burrow took my Tigers to 15-0 and one of the greatest college seasons of all time. I'm a little invested in this game because of him. I want him to win this thing.

Yeah even though I’d like to see the Rams and Von win it’s impossible to dislike this Bengals team.

Just hope I hit on my squares.

Will you be Dancing on the Ceiling if hologram Tupac shows up for the halftime show?

I remember how amped up Graves the Elder's call out thread had you for the SB last year.

Well good luck getting a future interview Brian.

The Murray stuff seems weird. Even if true, you don't normally see teams release that kind of dirt on a player they want to keep.

Burrow took my Tigers to 15-0 and one of the greatest college seasons of all time. I'm a little invested in this game because of him. I want him to win this thing.
Got to take VY single handedly beating the multi million dollar roster of USC as the greatest season ever... ;)

Man like 90% of this pregame stuff is cringe
NFL is racist for not hiring an under qualified guy as a head coach or something. The NFL does need more minority coaches but dude was a coordinator for the Dolphins.... Save that for a 30 for 30 and show more Aftermath / Shady Records....

Got to take VY single handedly beating the multi million dollar roster of USC as the greatest season ever... ;)
Damn that takes me back. I remember that game. What a performance from VY. I'm still taking Burrow and the Tigers but I like your opinion.

Damn that takes me back. I remember that game. What a performance from VY. I'm still taking Burrow and the Tigers but I like your opinion.

VY was an absolute can and a bitch in the nfl. I can’t believe he made the pro bowl lmao.

For the Super Bowl, do you guys go out or stay home?

P8sd.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back