NFL: Kansas City Chiefs vs. Tampa Bay Buccaneers -- Oct. 2, 8:20pm ET

Bucs have looked terrible. Yes the Chiefies lost to the shit horses but come on. KC via destruction.

Bucs have looked terrible. Yes the Chiefies lost to the shit horses but come on. KC via destruction.
You mean that 1 game where they had no receivers? They have some back today. Much closer game this week. I'm leaning Chiefs too but this is a pick 'em

You mean that 1 game where they had no receivers? They have some back today. Much closer game this week. I'm leaning Chiefs too but this is a pick 'em
Haven't scored above 20 this season is what I mean. And they've been way down in games and had to scrape back.

Sep 25, 2022 GB 12-14 L
Sep 18, 2022 NO 20-10 W
Sep 11, 2022 DAL 19-3 W

Sep 25, 2022 GB 12-14 L
Sep 18, 2022 NO 20-10 W
Sep 11, 2022 DAL 19-3 W
well you posted basically what I was going to post. Exactly. See. Saints game they had to get 17 points in the 4th quarter to come back. Looked terrible. Tablets were smeshed.

well you posted basically what I was going to post. Exactly. See. Saints game they had to get 17 points in the 4th quarter to come back. Looked terrible. Tablets were smeshed.
Which is why I said you mean that 1 game where they had no receivers

Wait lol I read that wrong. They didn't have to get 17 points in the 4th. IDK what you're talking about here

Wait lol I read that wrong. They didn't have to get 17 points in the 4th. IDK what you're talking about here
they down going into the 3rd and were tied going into the 4th so they had to get some points to win. not specifically 17.

How is being tied 3-3 in the 4th a comeback? lol

How is being tied 3-3 in the 4th a comeback? lol
ok, just scootch it back to the 3rd, where they were behind. They had zero points the whole first half of that game. Your blind love of the bucs is impressive.

ok, just scootch it back to the 3rd, where they were behind. They had zero points the whole first half of that game. Your blind love of the bucs is impressive.
Your changing your argument about how they suck is impressive lol. At no point in any game this season have they had to claw their way back except in the game where they had no receivers. Which is what I said

Also yeah being down 3-0 is a huge deficit. IDK how they ever miraculously overcame that one

Your changing your argument about how they suck is impressive lol. At no point in any game this season have they had to claw their way back except in the game where they had no receivers. Which is what I said
They were behind in all of their games at some point. It's very clear that they are awful.
Also yeah being down 3-0 is a huge deficit. IDK how they ever miraculously overcame that one
me either, with how terrible they are.

@helax and @Dude Incredible going at it?

89c.gif

Back