NFL Super Bowl 50 Thread

Ah shit. There you go JB. Better hope she don't rip that off

That shit could come off at any moment.

lol

Wish JB taped his reaction for this. Would of been like he had the chance to win it with the FG attempt

No tits for the win! I never thought I'd ever say that! (Didn't have any bets on it)

Broncos +4 points for the second half closed at +110. Their ML for the second half closed at +200.

Alright. Say John Fox one more time and mention that Gary Kubiak was Elway's back up

How many throwing yards we at ya think?

Alright. Say John Fox one more time and mention that Gary Kubiak was Elway's back up

I'm afraid we already missed the Kubiak chance. They said some dumb shit about him being a backup and a player and coming in during the Super Bowl. They even mentioned his stats in the game. But they didn't say Elway.

FUCKERS

can we talk about the game for a sec and not props

i kinda feel like Carolina was on the cusp of taking the lead but dumb plays kept them in place. theyre still very capable of winning this game. covering that spread is prob out of the question though

i kinda feel like Carolina was on the cusp of taking the lead but dumb plays kept them in place. theyre still very capable of winning this game. covering that spread is prob out of the question though
No team has really built any significant momentum, hard to call, should be interesting second half. Very worried for my Denver livebets and Peyton slowing down. At this point, Denver winning easily outweight my prop bets

Seems like the kind of game that will come down to one key play. A big turnover or special teams play or something. Denver had theirs with the defensive TD. Will Carolina make one?

First QB to Reach 100 Passing Yards: Cam Newton -132 $13.20 for $10

Bet Carolina FG first score of 2nd half at +256. Let's goooooo

Back