NFL thread week 13 PUO3 is missing in action.

Where the F is PUO?

• Banged Von’s girl, currently in coma

Votes: 10 32.3%
  • Medically induced coma until Raiders are no longer an embarrassment

Votes: 16 51.6%
  • Sacrificed to the update gods

Votes: 11 35.5%
  • Is protesting this abortion of an update

Votes: 8 25.8%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

ralphc1

Titanium Belt
Platinum Member
Reaction score
@PUO3 seems to be missing. Why do you think that is?

I was going to try to make a poll but I don't know how they work now. Add your reasons for his absence below.

1. Von Molly caught him having sex with his girlfriend and laid the hammer on him.
2. He's still drunk from celebrating the Broncos wins
3. He was sacrificed to the update gods
4. He is disgusted with the forum update and refuses to post

Eh, I don't like having to root for other teams so my team has a better shot at making the playoffs. Yet.....here we are.

Go Cowgirls!

So does the Seahawks secondary suck? Or is Dak and this offensive scheme really good at getting WRs open 15 yards downfield? Dak is throwing lasers to them in zone gaps

So does the Seahawks secondary suck? Or is Dak and this offensive scheme really good at getting WRs open 15 yards downfield? Dak is throwing lasers to them in zone gaps

I don't think their secondary is that bad. But Dak is playing probably the best ball of his career this season.

Cowboys + Eagles Refs = 12-5 #1 Wild Card

Lol. An amazing drive by Dak, then a deer in the headlights sack on the goal line to settle for a field goal

nice seeing the old school seahawk uniforms .. should've never changed them .. the nfl has ruined countless classic uniforms including my steelers .. effin idiots .. I think the last ones holding on are the cowboys and packers correct me if I'm wrong

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back