Rumored Ngannou to earn $20 million, not including PPV and sponsorships against Anthony Joshua!

Francis has been refusing to fight MMA for 2 years since his injury, completely switched up his style of fighting to be plodding and low output for Fury who's not exactly the most agile guy in the world, and will probably show up the same for Joshua.

Please tell me more about how his knee's better than ever though and I'm just a conspiracy nut for noticing it's not.

Fury isn’t agile, tell me you know nothing without telling me you know nothing

Francis has been refusing to fight MMA for 2 years since his injury, completely switched up his style of fighting to be plodding and low output for Fury who's not exactly the most agile guy in the world, and will probably show up the same for Joshua.

Please tell me more about how his knee's better than ever though and I'm just a conspiracy nut for noticing it's not.
you talk so much non sense that i don't even know where to start...and i don't have to tbh, you're too wild too out of line.
However i can tell just by the way you talk you never trained and you don't know shit about fighting.

@markg171 You consistently have the dumbest takes on everything. Yeah, Fury isn't agile. Ok... he's only one of the most slick defensive HW's ever.

Fury isn’t agile, tell me you know nothing without telling me you know nothing
Tyson is agile for his size, which helps him against the smaller fighters he normally faces.

Please tell me more about how you predicted Fury would be more agile than Francis though who was for the first time the same size as Tyson. It was supposed to be a skill disparity on display there, with Francis having the physical advantages.

If you think Francis is still agile at this point your going to be bewildered by how fast Joshua's going to look by comparison.

But, he could’ve made 8 million fighting Jones.

Tyson is agile for his size, which helps him against the smaller fighters he normally faces.

Please tell me more about how you predicted Fury would be more agile than Francis though who was for the first time the same size as Tyson. It was supposed to be a skill disparity on display there, with Francis having the physical advantages.

If you think Francis is still agile at this point your going to be bewildered by how fast Joshua's going to look by comparison.

It’s tough to hear what you’re saying, you got too much of Francis black nectar juice in your mouth. Your words makes no sense.

Francis making the bag at 37 years old and about to retire his entire family, and you’re apparently doing charity work shilling for the ufc. Lmao. You are such a sad kunt. Typical neckbeard. Angry at the world

And you said earlier : "Fury who's not exactly the most agile guy in the world"

👇

Last edited:
@markg171 You consistently have the dumbest takes on everything. Yeah, Fury isn't agile. Ok... he's only one of the most slick defensive HW's ever.

The guy was attacking Ngannou for not taking 8 million for one fight and getting locked into a long tern contract while literally at the same time he was defending Jones for turning down 10 million and sitting out 2 years. He's a complete hypocrite who will say absolutely anything.

Its also hilarious how many brainiacs in here are under the assumption that the Saudis are organizing boxing fights because they want to make a profit on the ppv or gate or something lmao.

They are trying to sportwash their country, same as Qatar and the World Cup. To them these millions are chump change investments meant to positively impact the reputation of their country and its perception as a tourist destination.
It's like how the U.S. is throwing billions of dollars into Ukraine and Israel to protect our interests in those regions. There's no financial reason to do that. Saudi's interest is to be seen as the sports capitol of the world.

Yep 100%! Saudis are paying hundred of millions to the soccer vets who are past their prime & close to retiring.

Salaries of Ronaldo, Neymar & Benzema are above $200 million. Insanity!

They also signed golfer for $500 million

Last edited:
White - "there is no money in boxing"

i think he meant to say "there is no money to be made in boxing" as a promoter

the saudi people, they dont give a shit about making money, they just want the big fights over there
He means there are laws that prevent them from raping boxers in boxing. How are they supposed to make record profits if the fighters expect to get paid?

Plus, there’s competition in boxing. If you have competition you can’t make fighters fight for 10 and 10 just in hopes of signing a long term contract for 20 and 20.

I’m sure there’s no money in the NFL, NBA or MLB according to their standards.

Back