Media Ngannou v Wilder ‘in talks and a real possibility’

It's honestly crazy that people are rooting against Ngannou to succeed without the UFC.
You do what you’re paid to do. It’s in the job description.

Last edited:
I wouldn't pay for this fight, but plenty of people will I'm sure. Wilder murders him.

Honestly bamboozled buy those that think Ngannou has any chance, the speed difference is going to be insane, Wilder can come in 220ish and straight right big Franky into a coma before he knows where he is.

IDK man.. Wilder has 40+pro fights and only has been stopped by Tyson Fury.
ssEdn5q.gif

Flooding the market with” fair usage” clips from influ

You do what you’re paid to do. It’s in the job description.

Fuck are you talking about.

I hope it happens and that it's an action packed fight but i'm worried that somehow it turns into another Lewis vs Ngannou, or worse that Ngannou swings wildly missing and gets so gassed out that it's a terrible sloppy boring fight that crushes any future MMA vs Boxing event.

Wilder is good, he's not a sloppy boxer compared to MMA guys. He got a bronze in the olympics. Boxing fans talk about him like he's the Ngannou of boxing, just unreal power and no skill, but that is relative to the top guys like Fury/Usyk, compared to the best MMA guys he's like Mayweather.

Ngannou's power is good, but not extremely special for a guy his size. Wilder's power is freakish, never seen anything like it.

Wilder is good, he's not a sloppy boxer compared to MMA guys. He got a bronze in the olympics. Boxing fans talk about him like he's the Ngannou of boxing, just unreal power and no skill, but that is relative to the top guys like Fury/Usyk, compared to the best MMA guys he's like Mayweather.

Wilder doesn't fight sloppy, but he GETS sloppy, and his defense isn't very good, especially when pressured. These things make this a much better matchup for Francis than any other big name out there who could just effortlessly box circles around Francis.

Wilder doesn't fight sloppy, but he GETS sloppy, and his defense isn't very good, especially when pressured. These things make this a much better matchup for Francis than any other big name out there who could just effortlessly box circles around Francis.
He should be a -1000 favorite over Ngannou.

Would be fun. Two low skill power punchers throwing down. Obviously Wilder likely tools him, but Ngannou has a greater punchers chance than a fight against pretty much any other elite HW boxer.
The guy won a Bronze medal in the olympics without relying on KO power, and he fought a disciplined skilled fight or the first half of the 3rd Fury fight the had the divisions best fighter having to make adjustments to wear him down. He also has shown a good jab his entire career. Like you said Ngannou would get tooled.
If you consider there are only 4 elite level HWs (Fury, AJ, Usyk and Wilder) I'm not sure that a slower, less fluid mover in AJ wouldn't be easier for a puncher's chance for Ngannou.

This, for the fury fights he really improved and gave it his all. Defense better offense sick versatile. Even his inside game was steller, throwing uppercut bombs from the clinch. Hard jabs to the body and a follow up upstairs.

Fuck are you talking about.
Sorry, the first part was a post fragment that I left on accidentally. The second part is what I meant to post.

The ones rooting against Francis are likely just UFC PR people reading from a script they were given. They probably had a crisis management meeting when Francis left. To keep others from leaving they are trying to paint the narrative that Francis made the biggest mistake of his life. First, no one wants him. If gets offers or is in talks with other orgs, they will not pay him anywhere near as much as the UFC. If he gets a big boxing match, he’s going to get KOd and lose all marketability. He’ll never get another decent offer again. He should have stayed in the UFC, he would have made more money. They need this narrative to stick or they could see the flood gates open. They need to make an example out of Francis or they could lose control.

Check my predictions throughout boxing/mma history. I highly favor any boxer in boxing 99% of the time but had Anderson over jcc AND artem over Paulie (although I thought Paulie won)

Francis can definitely win this fight.

That's so not true. Wilder has been considered chinny his whole career, avoided big punchers for years before stepping up.

Fury is not a big puncher. He's big, and he's a puncher, but he doesn't have one-punch KO power like Francis.

Wilder's chin held up better than most people expected against Fury but he was floored several times and stopped twice, that's not an insane chin.
Chinny his whole career?

he’s been tagged plenty, he got knocked out by fury because he ate everything way too often. Francis can’t panic wrestle in boxing

Back