Ngannou vs Jon Jones

GroundNPouter

You Mad?
@Black
Reaction score
Why wouldn't a fight between Jones and Ngannou go exactly like this?

giphy.gif

let's use Cyril Gane as a common opponent. Francis had to go to wrestling school to win a 5 round decision. Jon didn't even need 2 minutes

Damn. The only thing that kept Rampage from winning.
ive seen posts where jones haters say that jones only won because he cheated against matt hammil
i dont really know if they mean it
maybe they mean it

let's use Cyril Gane as a common opponent. Francis had to go to wrestling school to win a 5 round decision. Jon didn't even need 2 minutes

Yes he beat Gane after Ngannou showed the game plan. Not saying it wasn't impressive but obviously it's easier when you someone else shows you a weakness. That doesn't stop Ngannou from knocking Jon Jones out.

Stipe is going to make it look easy

That is such a frustrating gif lol. Worked a treat in flustering Rampage, had to be seriously enraging.

Lol, It showcases jones meanspiritedness which is why I think he is always dangerous. He is unbesmearched by being a goon and a prick in the cage. The type of fighter who will stab you in the back while smiling in joy. I am going to miss him when he retires, they don’t make goons like him anymore.

God bless him.

I guess you guys forgot Cain Velasquez was a wrestler too and you all saw what Ngannou did to Cain. Just shut up with the wrestling will win BS. Ngannou hasn't had trouble with wrestling since the first Stipe fight.

All you Jones backers are living in the past. Let me spell it out for you.

Jones at HW = Slow, plodding and probably can only take down a wrestling novice like Gane
Ngannou = Improved wrestling defense, uppercuts that can KO a wrestler from 3 inches away and will be faster than fat ass Jones.

Back