NHL 23: Broken Sternums and Broken Dreams

I was baffled when they got Edmundson. I'm a Habs fan and Edmundson was finished when he left Montréal. The Leafs needed an Ekholm, but it looks like the GM didn't want to pay the price.
Yeah, it's a tough spot for the GM because there aren't really a whole lot of holes to plug up. They're an all star team on paper. It's a mental thing with these guys. They remind me of athletic kids in gym class, who would all gang up on a team and just torch all the other kids, and seem to be force to reckoned with, but then get sent to a school that has an actual program and they get lit up and have all their confidence stripped away.

2-0(it could very well be 5-0)

This fuckin' team...

3-0...

Run it up, Bruins. Give 'em a good old 6-0 ass kicking. Humiliate them to the point where they might actually feel shame.

Bwhahahaha ESAL Leafs. You absolutely fucking love to see it

iu

not even in playoffs, and feeling bad for my leaf fan bros. lol

Rask watching like

{<redford}

Tavares takes a shot when he has another 15 feet of free ice.

Random conversation today.
Me "NHL playoffs start today. Leafs suck"
"Oh you watch hockey? Did the Bruins win?"
"Yeah, played the LEefs and smashed 'em"
"Sweet. I won good money today. I know nothing about hockey but someone told me to put money on the Bruins. So I did. Here I am"

That's all it takes huh?

Random conversation today.
Me "NHL playoffs start today. Leafs suck"
"Oh you watch hockey? Did the Bruins win?"
"Yeah, played the LEefs and smashed 'em"
"Sweet. I won good money today. I know nothing about hockey but someone told me to put money on the Bruins. So I did. Here I am"

That's all it takes huh?
It's out of control man. Every commercial is more disgusting, they're trying so hard to get their hooks in the every day Joe.

Back