NHL 23: Broken Sternums and Broken Dreams

It's possible, and isn't he like a monster as well? A greyhound of a man, if you will. Them big fellas tend to fall off a bit faster than the rest(and are prone to injury more).
Very true, and yeah he's like 6'6"

Stamkos with the goalie stance save! That was awesome. Although, it looks like he paid quite the price, and it didn't matter anyways.

Where in the ever living fuck was that shit with the Leafs, Anderssen?

Holy shit, that was one hell of a save.

Kinda surprised the Cats came back. I wasn't following the game fully but I expected the TB of old to shut down and park thee bus.

From what little I watched it's a good series too.

Now they're saying Demko is done for the playoffs. Guess I'll be seeing less Canucks flags flying around.

Now they're saying Demko is done for the playoffs. Guess I'll be seeing less Canucks flags flying around.
Yesterday they were saying he could potentially be ready for the end of round 2 if they Canucks made it that far.

Actually, they are saying the same thing...

Couple of weak calls against the Rangers already.

Rempe might get a game off for that hit on VanReimsdyke.

elbow to the head, looked ugly.

stupid kid.

And now a fairly weak call against the Caps. But it was Wilson so fuck him.

Now THAT was a legit penalty against the Rangers.

The boarding call on Joshua in the other game was brutal as well.
5 min major reduced to 2.

nashville was playing frustrated the whole 2nd period. this is what i like to see.

MEMORIAL CUP LOOMS

Oof, that's brutal. Backup is pitching a shutout tonight though, so you never know. Sometimes the playoffs can light a fire under the ass of a replacement. You never know who the next Cam Talbot is gonna be. Goaltending is a lot of luck and being in the right place at the right time.

Oof, that's brutal. Backup is pitching a shutout tonight though, so you never know. Sometimes the playoffs can light a fire under the ass of a replacement. You never know who the next Cam Talbot is gonna be. Goaltending is a lot of luck and being in the right place at the right time.
Kirk McLean LOOMS

Thank you, Saros. May we have another? He shoots. He scores. You suck! It's all your fault! It's all your fault! It's all your fault!

nM_9Sy.gif

WOOOOOOO!

Back