NHL 23: Broken Sternums and Broken Dreams

tampa fell asleep in the 2nd but they woke up. the way things were going at the end of the 2nd i thought for sure the cats were gonna turn it around on them.

leafs and bruins up on deck. i figure theres gonna be some fighting and rough stuff and some bullshit from marchand. glad the leafs don't have michael bunting on their team this year to fuck their shit all up.

marchand pulled the ole josh koscheck eye poke bullshit the other day lol. got "slashed" in one leg, dove to the ice and started grabbing the other leg "in pain" just to sell a penalty. and the refs bought those wolf tickets too. shame on him and shame on the refs too! that should have been a penalty for delay of game and unsportsmanlike conduct. ship him down to the soccer team!

Nice way to give up a goal in the last minute Leafs.

well folks. it's almost time to start breaking out the brown paper bags again.

7daa70b7a7636bb55335b72fe3579ee2.jpg

ive never been a big leafs fan but i'll give my left nut just to see them knock off boston.

Why is Kelly Hrudey still on Sportsnets panel? At least Bieksa provides actual analysis.

i swear i seen the puck go in the net and toronto just scored but the play is still going on

toronto is getting the screwjob tonight folks.

oof. nvm. crossbar.

Leafs score, they are winning the cup now. Am I doing it right leaf fans?

Trying to play slow, dump and chase isn't working so just let them run and gun.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Alex Baker
Back