NHL 23: Broken Sternums and Broken Dreams

Oh and I only lost $120 bet on them to win the cup
Depending on when you placed the bet and the odd, that's not the worst way to spend $120.

I think something is/was bothering Vasi. He just didn't seem to play up to his usual level. Still good, but not quite up to his normal standards.

Total PP opportunities for the series
FLA 13
TB 20
Your reality isn't real.
It is , we shoulda had more pp that’s how dirt the panthers are literally smashing a dudes head in the ice and only a minor comes from it. A lot of egregious calls and two taken away goals that should have stayed but whatever seasons over it was fun.

Depending on when you placed the bet and the odd, that's not the worst way to spend $120.

I think something is/was bothering Vasi. He just didn't seem to play up to his usual level. Still good, but not quite up to his normal standards.
Yeah his back could still be bothering him you never know how those surgeries go, but our defensive system has been awful all season.
And I just placed it in August before the season because I was in Atlantic City the odds were only +2000

Last edited:
jackie-redmond-wwe-v0-dot8pu9wyn1c1.jpg

aqour3rejjn71.jpg

jackie-redmond_0103_320px.jpg

emily kaplan is great but give me more jackie
(I forget which teams ran a train on her, Habs? Rangers?)

That's got to be the end of the Bolts. Time to rebuild. Could retool but I don't think there's going to be enough left to win a Cup, IMO

That's got to be the end of the Bolts. Time to rebuild. Could retool but I don't think there's going to be enough left to win a Cup, IMO
It’s hard to tell , I think they just took on the toughest team and kept pace. Panthers aren’t a joke, but we’ll see how the Blanche does to them.

It’s hard to tell , I think they just took on the toughest team and kept pace. Panthers aren’t a joke, but we’ll see how the Blanche does to them.
Hedman is 33 and Stamkos is 34. Apart from those two, most of the roster is 29 or younger. Stamkos is UFA and can take team friendly contract, other UFA's this summer: Duclair, Motte, Watson, Dumba, De Haan, Fleury. Those contracts are around 18.5m.
Busy summer for Bolts offices.

Hedman is 33 and Stamkos is 34. Apart from those two, most of the roster is 29 or younger. Stamkos is UFA and can take team friendly contract, other UFA's this summer: Duclair, Motte, Watson, Dumba, De Haan, Fleury. Those contracts are around 18.5m.
Busy summer for Bolts offices.
I think defenseman like hedman don’t age that fast, so I like his contract. I think Stamkos is the heart of the team if your get rid of him it’s atleast a 5 year rebuild. I’d love to keep duclair but almost everyone else on your list can kick rocks

I think defenseman like hedman don’t age that fast, so I like his contract. I think Stamkos is the heart of the team if your get rid of him it’s atleast a 5 year rebuild. I’d love to keep duclair but almost everyone else on your list can kick rocks
Dont think they need a rebuild, team is in good shape. Just few good signings/trades this summer and good to go. In similar position to Bruins who lost Bergeron, Krecji, Rask and Chara to retirement (and Krug left as a FA, traded Hall for not much) recently but still making the playoffs and winning series too.

Back