NHL 23: Broken Sternums and Broken Dreams

awesome performance by the avs this series. 4 straight wins and 28 goals against a really good team.

awesome performance by the avs this series. 4 straight wins and 28 goals against a really good team.
If Georgiev can remain consistently good than the Avs could be the team to beat. 28 goals in 5 games against a Vezina favorite is no joke. He let in some shaky ones but the Avs offensive pressure is no joke.

Stream came back just in time to see the major penalty review. Should have been a minor, in my opinion. Jets players have a tendency to cheap shot when they get frustrated.

I didn't think it was anything. They weren't even looking at each other. I was hoping Makar wasn't hurt though, he looked shaken up

If Georgiev can remain consistently good than the Avs could be the team to beat. 28 goals in 5 games against a Vezina favorite is no joke. He let in some shaky ones but the Avs offensive pressure is no joke.

Georgiev is still shaky and I just don't see it happening with him in net.

But Makar is 2-7-9 in 5 games hahaha

wtf they literally ran the goalie into the net. how is that a goal?

Yeah, that was fucked. I'm still scratching my head over why Tocchet and the coaching staff didn't challenge that goal call. I guess you can just bulldoze the goalie into the net, without even attempting to touch the puck, and it's a goal. The fuck. Preds get a garbage goal, and it completely changed the complexion of the game. Looks like we're headed back to Nashville for Friday.

Yeah, that was fucked. I'm still scratching my head over why Tocchet and the coaching staff didn't challenge that goal call. I guess you can just bulldoze the goalie into the net, without even attempting to touch the puck, and it's a goal. The fuck. Preds get a garbage goal, and it completely changed the complexion of the game. Looks like we're headed back to Nashville for Friday.
To answer your question as to why Tocchet didn't challenge, he's an idiot and not a very good coach. The Canucks are winning games in spite of him.

we got fucked like a 5 dollar whore on coupon night.

Yeah, they're a sleeping giant. I wouldn't want to face them.
the issue is they gotta play the winner of the stars/knights. im sure they can score on them, just dont know if georgiev can stop them

Back