NHL 23: Broken Sternums and Broken Dreams

So this is the part where the Leafs pull two games out of their asses, and then get shut down in a pathetic low energy effort in game 7, right?

I've been wrong a lot in this series. Can I please be wrong here too, guys?

That was a good, complete game. Although, I really hate that last goal going in. Bad juju.

Can’t believe this series is going to 7 games. Another 7 against the Bruins. Of course the leafs do this to their fans again.

Oh well. At least they got some post season wins. Wasn’t expecting that.

This is the speculation I have seen on Matthews:

Can’t believe this series is going to 7 games. Another 7 against the Bruins. Of course the leafs do this to their fans again.

all the leafs fans are going to have a lower life expectancy than most canadians all because of the added stress this is putting their hearts through. i'm just glad i've only had to be a leafs fan for a couple hours. i don't think i'd be able to handle it if i had to become a full time leafs fan and get put through a game 7 series against the bruins year after year.

yeah if the next game goes to overtime there's another 3 years off their lives right there. if boston scores in it, that's gonna be a couple more.

all the leafs fans are going to have a lower life expectancy than most canadians all because of the added stress this is putting their hearts through. i'm just glad i've only had to be a leafs fan for a couple hours. i don't think i'd be able to handle it if i had to become a full time leafs fan and get put through a game 7 series against the bruins year after year.

yeah if the next game goes to overtime there's another 3 years off their lives right there. if boston scores in it, that's gonna be a couple more.

Life is too long anyway

you can't just go around shoving the zebras like that. clearly this is abuse of an official! in the name of law and order suspend this man, trade him to the sharks, and perhaps even chemically castrate him if necessary.

he's lucky that the referee didn't take off his helmet, drop the whistle and just start throwing hands. then no matter what marchand ever does in his career, he would always be remembered as that one guy who got his ass kicked by a blind man.

Last edited:
Back