NHL 23: Broken Sternums and Broken Dreams

Rangers-Carolina and Boston-Florida both playing game 2 before Edmonton-Vancouver play game 1. Even the Stars are playing today even though they played their game 7 on Sunday. Lame as f.

big win for boston. didnt even think bob played bad, he had a lot of good saves
I'm not surprised they won, but I am surprised by how much. I figured Florida would come in a little flat. I think Dallas and Vancouver win game one for the same reason.

Really Ottawa... Travis Greene? Jesus.
Doesn't feel like there's much been said about it this year, guessing its not going to be as good a set of players compared to the last few?
I can't remember what the consensus on this draft is but it seems like after Celebrini it could be a bit difficult to predict where most players go. There's some high end defenseman that will go early though.

I didn't know game one was last night. Apparently the team didn't know, either.

Rangers-Carolina and Boston-Florida both playing game 2 before Edmonton-Vancouver play game 1. Even the Stars are playing today even though they played their game 7 on Sunday. Lame as f.
I hate that round 2 starts before all games in round 1 are finished too. Seems so unorganized. Some team is gonna get two weeks off eventually, if this format continues.

I hate that round 2 starts before all games in round 1 are finished too. Seems so unorganized. Some team is gonna get two weeks off eventually, if this format continues.
Disagree. It's almost the middle of May and round one just ended. Get this shit on the road.

Detroit got basically zero chance at moving in the draft...

Really hoping Wings can steal Zeev Buium on draft day.

War Canaheim. Hopefully they win something for once lmao

another draft where they already have the results predetermined, we dont get to see the process play out, and they spend half an hour dragging it out for tv drama.

SJ gets to ruin a 1st overall pick for the 1st time.

I didn't actually realsie that NYR-Car had already started. I thought the game was yesterday... Don't like this NBA thing of starting thee next series before all the games in the previous series' have wrapped up

SJ gets to ruin a 1st overall pick for the 1st time.
The sharks are just like the A’s a tax write off team no one‘s interested in winning.
Both deal away their talent and are in a constant state of “rebuilding”.

Back